The light house

"Bookers perspective" As I walked up the lighthouse stairs I felt very cold and wet. U approached the doors and saw a note "Dewitt bring us the girl, this is your last chance! Hello? Is there anyone here? I yelled out. I ended up opening the door myself. " Of thy sins shall I wash thee" A sigh said just above a basin. I looked into it to see my reflection "Good luck with that pal" I said with a smirk. I headed upstairs and as I climbed up a yelled out again: no answer. I found a room with some really bad music playing so I turned it off "Thank god. A second more of that shit and I'd probably break the damn thing" I thought to myself as I walked over to a desk. "Be prepared, he's coming -C" Hmm.. I thought who's C? I then started to walk up further more upstairs to find a man with a bullet in his head. "Shit.." I said. There was a cardboard sign that said "Don't disappoint us as it hung over his neck." I took the silver eagles I mean, why not? And I took off upstairs again. This time though I was outside right beside the lamp. There were bells on the door, thing is it had those symbols from the sheet of paper from that box Rosalind gave me. "Wait a minute.. I thought to myself " and I pulled out the sheet. I rang the bell according to order and nothing happened. But then.. All of a sudden the sky flashed red and a loud noise rang out. I "Wha?" I said out loud. Then it all stopped and the door opened to me looking at a red chair. "Alright.. Looks like they want me to sit in their fancy chair.." And I did the obvious and sat down to my rists getting restraints! "Whoah hey!" I yelled out. "Get ready for your journey Pilgrim, the restraints are here for safety purposes" said an animatronic voice, and then the chair and the capsule it was in took off into the sky! "500 ft... 1000 ft... 5000 ft... Hallelujah "