Adam Walker and the Batmus Shade (Working on title)

You are about to witness the most thrilling moment of your life.

It was that exact moment that I knew something was going to happen. You never get a fortune cookie that says something as quick as that. But I guess you can, because that's what I got. On Saturday night, November 26 2011, at exactly 8:13, my freaking BIRTHDAY, I witnessed the most thrilling moment of my life.

"Dude, wha'd ya get?" SJ asked.

"You are about to witness the most thrilling moment of your life." I snickered. "Yeah right." I tossed the paper into the trash beside the couch. "Gotta go pee."

"Have an amazingly amount of fun," SJ remarked as he resumed playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. I smacked him on the head as I walked out.

I walked down the hall into the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door, SJ's little brother apparently didn't know how to knock sometimes.

As I was finishing up, I heard a loud crash, and then "What the heck-" coming from the living room. There were suddenly loud whispering voice also.

"Turn the dang game down, man," I shouted. "You'll be dead if you wake up Charlie."

I heard silence. "Thanks," I said. "You can also stand to fail without yelling. I don't need to hear your puny high voice complaining every time you don't assassinate somebody."

"Adam Walker?" came from the room.

I froze. "Huh?"

"Adam Walker." it said. "Come out now." The voice was gruff and low.

"May I ask who's speaking?"

"Idiot, do it now!" I heard SJ scream. He was quiet again, like he was being gagged.

I quickly ran out from the bathroom, and I skidded to a halt in terror.

For one, the TV was busted. But so was a lot of the room. The wall behind the TV was almost completely gone, like a big force had smashed it completely clear. Plus, I spotted my best friend, Sean Johnson, in the middle of the room. With a KNIFE to his THROAT.

There were people all around him. Two women were standing next to him, one holding him down from behind and another holding a long meat cutting knife beside his neck (which I recognized as a knife from the kitchen), posed to stricken at any turn. SJ did not look pleased.

There were two men, both in probably their early forties, stand out to the side, all eyes on me. And there was a huge, old man in the front of all of them with a beard so long, I bet it could make a blanket for a king sized bed.

They were all wearing weird clothing: The women had long but skinny silver... dress thingys, something you would see out of a fairy tale. The old-ish men had on brown cloaks and short dark red pants. One of them had a small corn-shaped hat on his head.

The old man, however, had a huge blackish, silverish robe and resembled Dumbledore off of Harry Potter. Although, as far as I could tell, he wasn't carrying a wand on him.

In fact, none of them had any sort of weapon on them, they just wore the clothing.

The Dumbledore wannabe scowled. "Come with us." he snarled.

I almost chuckled. "Oh really? Or what?"

"Or we'll kill your friend." SJ looked as if he was about to cry.

I looked worried. I had no idea who the heck these freaks were, but they weren't taking me without a fight. I smirked.

"No," I said.

The man mocked my smirk. "Very well." he snapped his fingers and the woman started to swing.

"No, wait!" I yelled.

The man held up his hand at the woman. She stopped almost instantly, with about half an inch from SJ's neck. I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"I'll come with you... Just don't hurt him." Going down with a fight was harder than I thought.

The women let go of SJ, and he fell to the ground crying.

"Don't worry, SJ," I whispered as I walked past. "They won't be able to hold on to me for more than two-"

The old man quickly turned to me and did this... thing with his eyes. It was like they flickered, and then I couldn't talk. It was nerve-racking, especially because it felt like there was a small layer of skin where my lips met, but when I felt around with my mouth, I could still feel the hole. Kind of like when you get shots at the dentist to numb your lips, and it feels like they've bulged out a couple of inches, but really they're normal.

After that, I just sort of stayed silent and stared at SJ until I was grabbed by the hood of my jacket and pulled along towards the front door.

I was dragged outside onto SJ's driveway. The night was illuminated by the blue/ish moon light and the blinding auto-light by the garage that lit up as we scuffled by.

As the Dumbledore freak reached the center of the driveway, I was pushed to the ground by the lady that had grabbed me. Then the man with the small cap came up and pulled me to my feet.

"Should we do it now, Domesticus? he snarled at the oldie.

"Not here," Domesticus, I guess, said. "This isn't a safe place. They're watching us all around."

He froze, then turned to face us. One by one, he did that flick-thing to each of the medieval freaks. When he got to me, I felt this... Whoosh go through me. I dunno. I really have No idea what has happened in the last few minutes, so this was becoming a usual for me. It felt like every single hair on my body stood straight up, and an unusual air breathed through my skin.

After that, Domesticus did a sort-of nod of agreement towards the others, then stared right up into the almost black sky.

All of a sudden, we were propelled 300 mph into the night sky.