Prolouge

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto Now enjoy the chapter

"Come back safely Serena" said Yamato looking into the blue eyes of his fiancee. 

She graced him with a smile the seemed to light up his day whenever he saw it.

" You worry to much love I will come back soon" whispered Serena to her lover. 

Yamato forced a smile on to his face and held her close to him. Serena was shocked by the sudden show of affection but gave into the hug. She knew since this was the first time for a mission she was seperated from him but it was an order that she had to do this solo and even how much she would beg the hokage would not change his mind about it.

 You know tha I worry about you right" he whispred tucking a peice of her purple hair from her face reveling tears running from her eyes. 

"Try not to take to long okay" he replied

She looked at him kissed him on the lips. Yamto was taken back by this action but kissed her back and put his arms on her waist and she put her arms around his head. Soon they pulled away from each other. Yamoto looked at his beutiful fiance and saw that her skin was changing into a color of lavender which told him that she was calm.

"Want to head home and have some alone time" he said with a smirk

She looked at him and he saw the red that was beginning to form on her cheeks that showed that she was embaressed.

"Tenzo" she muttred and then her eyes went wide when suddenly he carried her bridal style and then teleported to there house.

"Give a girl a warning next time you do that" she said giving him a small punch to his shoulder.

He smirked at her and led her to the bedroom and both of them never did regret what they did that night.

A few week later

Yamato rushed to the hokages office and was out of breath.

Please tell me that it is not true" he asked the old man

The hokage shook his head

"I am sorry yamato"

That was the day that killed yamatos heart is when she was pronouned dead.