♦4♦ FOUR YEARS LATER

YUU'S P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and sighed. It's been four years since that accident, yet every time I close my eyes I can still see it. It's as if I'm reliving that event all over again. Meeting him, talking to him, smiling with him, feel him, and hear his voice. Everything feels and looks so real. Making me experience losing you all over again, Mika.

I don't want to see it anymore. I don't want to see Mika dying in front of me again and again. While I just stand there watching. I always try to move, to help you. Yet my body never moves its just standing frozen in place. Watching you die in front of me.

I sigh and rub my eyes. I have to hurry up before Shinoa and the others get mad. When I was running away like Mika told me to. I lost conscious at some point, and when I woke up I was lying on a bed.

At first I thought ' It was all a dream, none of that ever happened ' yet when I looked down at my hands. I saw that they were covered in blood as well as my clothes. I looked at them with wide eyes and started to cry. Realizing that everything that happened wasn't a dream.

That's how I met Guren. He came into the room I was in and told me he'll train me to kill the vampires.

Ever since that day I swore to kill all the vampires, no matter what.

That's how I ended up here. Now I'm in a team with an annoying purple haired girl Shinoa, a tall telephone pole, a blonde that constantly keeps telling me how much she hates me, and Yoichi.

I quickly put on my uniform on and grab my sword. I sigh and start heading to the place we're supposed to meet at.

I'm so tired.

"Hey Asuramaru, have you been giving me those nightmares I've been having recently? "

Nope, I haven't done anything. You've been giving them to yourself.

I sigh and thank Asuramaru. Before Asuramaru and I made up he used to give me nightmares about that day. As well as take form of Mika. I thought he was doing it again, turns out it's just me.

"Took you forever to get here, baka You." I twitch my eye in annoyance. Such a great way to start the day. "Now, now don't fight you guys." Said Yoichi. "Well now that were all here. Allow me to explain our mission." I turned my gaze towards Shinoa and waited to hear what our mission was. All eyes where on her.

"There's been rumors about how the vampires have been gathering in secret to plan an attack on us. As well as another rumor saying they keeping spotting a figure close to the walls. Our mission is to confirm these rumors." She explained to us. We nodded our heads in union and headed out to begin our mission.

"So it turns out those rumors weren't true, huh?" Said Mitsuba. Shinoa's giggling could be heard as she threw herself on Mitsuba. Poking her cheek and smiling in a teasing manner. "Aww, is little Mitsu upset about it?" She nodded her head to the side in response and sighed. "Not really, saves us the trouble." She said, trying to break free of Shinoa's hold. Failing miserably. I actually agree with her for once. It saves us the trouble of having to fight the vampires.

I yawned as me made our way back home. Where gonna have to report this to Stupid Guren when we get back. Yet, I'm so tired I just want to go to sleep. I stopped in my tracks as I felt as if I were being watched. I could feel somebody's eyes on me. I turned my head to the side in search for what could be watching me. I couldn't find anything. "Yuu-kun are you okay?" Asked Yoichi in a worried way. I nodded my head in response and caught up to them.

The feeling was gone. What could it have been? I thought to myself. I shock my head to try to get the taught out of my head and began walking with the others.