The Party

As soon as I got into the lunch room Ally called me over, I sat down next to my boyfriend, Evan, and gave him a peck on the lips. "Hailey, Hailey, you have to come to the party tonight! You have to!", she exclaimed. I sighed, giving in. She's been bugging me about this party for weeks. "Fine", I groaned. I didn't want to go at all because Alex, the guy who was hosting it was a bit clingy, and I had the best boyfriend ever. "Are you going Evan?", I asked, hoping he'd say yes. "No, I can't I have football", he replied. Great, I thought I was going to a party where Ally would get drunk and I'd be by myself. What a great night. "Okay", I fake-smiled. "I'll go, but we are getting ready at my house". "Okay", she chirped, she was happy I was going at all. Evan and I talked about basic things and we planned to go on a date to brunch in the morning to celebrate our anniversary and then he said he had "special plans". I was excited but upset, because I had to spend the eve of my anniversary at some stupid party. Whatever, it's only one night. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch and I got up throwing my food away and going to my next class. The day went by rather quickly and when the final bell rang I rushed home.

____________________________________________________________

I looked at my clock and realized Ally was coming any second. Ugh the party. I heard my doorbell ring and went to answer it. "Hey", Ally smiled. I gave her a hug and said "hi" back. We went up to my room and she put a huge tote on my bed. "Woah woah woah, what is that for?", "it's to get ready,silly", she said in a duh tone. She told me to take as shower and blow-dry my hair. I did, making sure to shave because I'm sure her outfit contained some sort of skirt or dress. When I got out, I brushed and blow-dried my hair, and put a bathrobe on. "So, you can wear this, this or this", she said. Pointing to three different outfits. The first was a skirt that probably didn't even cover my ass. And a crop top that was ridiculously short and very low. I dismissed that outfit immediately. The next was a pair of leggings, a pair of thigh-high boots with heels and a sexy gold tank-top. That was a little better. And the third was gorgeous. It was a dress that wasn't too short and it was black and pink. It went up to mid-thigh and was fitted. It had a sweet-heart neckline and was strapless with beading all along top. Then the waistline had some rushing, I was in awe. She pulled out a pair of pink-strapped heels. I went to put it on but she handed me a pink strapless bra and matching panties. "Why can't I wear my regular undergarments", I whined. "I'm not getting naked for anybody". "Because it'll look cute". For who? I sighed. I pulled them on and then the dress followed by the heels. She curled my hair and did my makeup. I smiled at my appearance. And looked at my phone. Shit, it was time to go. She then handed me a black clutch with beading and I put my phone in it with extra lip-stick. We went downstairs and out the door. Her brother was waiting to drive us and as I opened the door I heard the words, "total knockout". I smiled and sat down.

____________________________________________________________

We pulled up and people were already partying, there were beer can littered outside and a total alcohol bar inside. Immediately Ally left to go with her boyfriend and I just stood there. I grabbed a frozen piña colada out of the freezer and just leaned against the counter. I had another one and then had some shots.Soon Alex came up to me and said "Hey". I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but I replied. He asked if I wanted to go "talk", and for some reason, I said yes. So we went for a walk outside and eventually got to a secluded area. He asked me about my life and I just giggled. He put his hand to cup my chin and I pulled back.
This part gets a little descriptive and sexual!

He grabbed my face, hard and tried to kiss me. I couldn't fight back but I tried to mumble, "no". He didn't listen, and reached under my shirt unsnapping my bra. I still tried to pull away but no luck. He was feeling my boobs and I couldn't do anything. My hands were trying to push him away but he was too strong. I was backed up against a tree and I couldn't move. Suddenly I felt my zipper moving down my back and I tried to scream "no, please". Instead he pulled me away from the tree and I thought he was gonna let me go. I was wrong. He pushed me onto the ground and I felt my head hit it, and I blacked out for a moment or two. When I woke up, he was in me. He was in me. Oh my god. I tried to cry out, but there was something in my mouth. My panties, I realized. Oh my god. This hurt. "Please, no", I tried to say. But no luck. After a long time, which probably was only a couple minutes, he came in me. And I sighed, it was finally over. Instead he came over to me and took the panties out of my mouth, he put some sort of pill into my mouth and I feel asleep, hoping I wasn't going to die.

Authors Note:
I will update the next chapter when I get at least 2votes. Thanks guys!