The End

Me & her, we walked in together. But she held me. And then we went through the process of walking through those doors, the entry. But i can hardly remember. The lights were so bright, and that disco ball blurred in the turn of that night. But everything was perfect. My tux was starched and all. I nervously grabbed a glass & filled it up with punch, over by that wall.

And I didn't know, until she came over, and stood next to me. She held her arm out and tried to get me on that dance floor. But I stepped backwards. But I wasn't ready yet. But you see? she was my medicine. She showed me through the love that she held me with. Our backs up against the wall, and the sound track changed as the DJ played that mix. I looked down at her, Even though it was just a glimpse, we were together. Experiencing this.

She pulled me up when I didn't want to. She filled me up from the bottom of my heart. As we walked through that gymnasium that I've been watching, I though my chest was going to explode due to my heartbeat. When we hit that floor I almost panicked, but you put your hand out, and I fearfully grabbed it.she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen on this planet. She laughed as she could tell that I didn't know how to dance. But we started moving, and I didn't know what I was doing. And then she whispered, "Don't you love music? It's such a gift, and ill give it to you. But you gotta use it."

I strayed. But she brought me back in. I tried to sneak a flask outside of that gym. She said "You don't need that to see within." She hugged me, and looked into my eyes. And she gave me a kiss. And she said "I can't help you if you don't let me. You're here to live, just be,& don't forget me. You don't want to regret me. at the end of this dance, you won't want to forget me. Just live. Cause at the end of this night you'll all be set free."

"Last dance!" The DJ yelled. I looked into her eyes and I could see myself. Slow motion, and toasting, as if there is no morning. No emotion, she is my shoulder. When I lean she is the wall that keeps me upward.

As we circle this floor like this world in the never-ending space were in. With her in my hand like how the skyline holds the stars. Having her in my arms, I would never take this moment for granted, for I have her in my palms. She's all I ever wanted.

Just please play my song and guide that needle on that record & never press that off switch. She is perfect. Forget the prom dress. My god. Seconds away from God? Yes. Somebody please turn the heat up in this party. We're becoming one as I melt into her body. One being, and one heart beating.

But it only took seconds for that ground to split between us and that concrete. It separated my love. I could hear her calling; goodbye forever. Ill never see you again. Winter ball. 2012. The end. <'3