Detention

Jack's pov:

I took a seat in the desk I sit at when I'm normally in his class. I saw him as to what I assume he was grading papers. I sighed, I didn't wanna be in here, he could've at least gave me a break. "Do I have to be here?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Yes, you disrespected my class time." He said.

"You couldn't at least give me a warning?" I asked pissed off. He sighed. "I suppose you're right, I just wanted you to learn so you wouldn't fail." He did have a slight point but still. "Since I already filed a detention report you have to stay here but you could screw around if you'd want since it was my fault. Don't doze off again though, you will go through real detention."

I nodded. "Thanks." I reached for my phone in my pocket but remembered I left it in my locker. "Shit."-"Hey, Language." I rolled my eyes. "Why're you complaining now?" He asked. "I forgot my phone in my locker." I said. "Well why don-"_"I'll find something else to do." I cut him off before he could say anything else.  I got up and I walked around the room. I sighed and walked up to Mr. Fischbach and walked behind his chair. "What are and what do you think you're doing?" He asked and turned to look at me. I quickly stole a glance at his lips and looked up at him. "Entertaining myself." I said plainly. "So you have to watch what I'm doing?"_"Yes-Hey! That's my paper!" After I realized what it was on, I knew I failed it.

"The one that I probably failed...which my grades are already terrible..." I trailed off. He looked up at me. "Tell you what, I'll re-teach you it now and i'll give you a chance to retatke it tomorrow if you can stay after. Sounds good?" I nodded. "Yes, thank you! I don't need to fail." He smiled and got up and moved to the board and started to teach me. After a while he was finally done and handed me a sheet of paper. "Here, take this. It's like a study guide." He smiled as I took the paper and grabbed my stuff from where I was currently sitting.  "Thank you, Mr. Fischbach." I swung my bookbag over my one shoulder and grabbed my coat with the other hand along with the paper he had given me. "See you tomorrow." I nodded and headed out the room and out of the school building.

Maybe this teacher isn't so bad....

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long and I'm sorry it's not that long of a chapter but here ya go. Anyone got any suggestions?