No Control

Hailee's p.o.v.

"Hey guys! glad you could make it!"

Liam cheered as he opened the door he handed me a drink. He high fived Louis with his now empty hand.

"Thanks for inviting us "

I yelled over the loud music . We headed inside phishing past people and occasionally stopping to talk . I decided to take a break from the loud noise and headed into the sitting room.

"Harry? What are you doing?"

I eyed the tall boy who was in a chair reading a book .

"The party got to noisy for me . You?"

"Same here" I took a seat next to him.

We chatted for a bit and eventually I got up to go talk to a couple more people. I headed into the dining room were a dj was set up. I looked over at the once neat and tidy dining room was not filled with trash ,decorations, empty cups, and people. Every one was dancing around the table and cheering on the person dancing on it,
Louis. He did a stage dive and was caught by the thick crowd of people. He gave me a thumbs up and I kept walking.

"You know you love me!"

He yelled.
I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue.
"What ever! Don't get to drunk!"

I walked into the living room were Liam was aggressively hitting a pinata.

"Oh hey (y/n) ! Want a turn?"

He shouted over the loud music.

"Sure a love beating paper animals!"

This got a few snikers from the drunks and non-drunks surrounding us. I grabbed the stick and took a couple of swings throwing the pinata to the ground. Every one cheered and rushed towards the candy. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of jello shots in there but I won't question it. I high fived Liam and continued to dance and walk around. Eventually I had a drink. Not enough to get any sorts of drunk. The party spread to the backyard were there was a small pool. I saw Niall and waved. He was about to come over and say hi but some drunken girl ran into him pushing him into the pool. Louis saw this and took it as an opportunity to show off. He cannonballed in, closely followed by Liam who did a flip. Harry then came out of no where and jumped in as well. I laughed my arse off at the soaking wet boys who were now laughing and splashing around.

"Catch me !"

I yelled running at full speed towards the boys. Niall broke my fall and we went under together. We swam to the top out of breath but still giggling . We climed out of the pool and Louis got me a towel .

That night Liam gave all of us some extra clothes to wear so that we could stay over. Since the boys used to live here together they had some extra clothes here. Liam gave me some clothes, which ended up being some over sized shorts and a shirt.

  Me and Louis stayed in one of the many extra rooms seeing that I don't have my license and he was worn out and slightly drunk, not enough to be crazy though. Who am I kidding he was talking to the wall in are room about how crazy the party was. The party continued till probably 2 in the morning I finally was able to sleep when every one went home and the music was turned off.

Next day.

I awoke at about seven in the morning. Niall was knocked out on a sitting bench (or more like a place to set down your purse/coat/bag/Niall.)

I poked his back and ruffled his hair. He lifted up his head and I got a good look at his face. Some one took a sharpie to it and he looked hilarious. I giggled and whispered.