Amazing, Happy, Loved and Great

I'll tell you a story. It's not anything big or spectacular. It's just...a story. I simple story about a young girl. You don't really need to know the details of her life. You don't really need to know she is a lesbian,or that she likes fruit or that she is against animal torture. It doesn't matter and it's not important.

What I want to tell you about is about her way of thinking. She was a young girl with a grown-up mind. I want to tell you about how she saw the world.

Well, not really. That's just a small part of it. You'll see what I mean.

It didn't really begin in a day or a month or a year. It was something that was just always there. She is a young girl with a strong character, who always understood logic.She is a friend of logic and will always be. And she has a dream. She wants to be amazing, happy, loved and great. She wants to be a doctor. Even though she doesn't know what type of doctor she wants to be just yet she is sure of one thing, she want's to be great.

She will learn, learn, learn and never stop learning until the day comes when people start trusting her with theirs life without any hesitation. When people are prepared to travel all around the world just to be treated by her. When the people around her believe, trust and count on her without any doubt in their minds.

She wants to show the people that don't believe she'll achieve anything, that she became everything she ever wanted. That she became great.

But at the same time she knows that she can't wait till her dream comes true to be happy. She wants to enjoy the ride as much as the arrival. Because she knows that it will be many years till she fulfills her dream. And that's okay. She knows it's okay.

Although, she might not be great or even good right now she knows she will be. One day.