The stepfather

Well it all started out when my mom got married to this guy Richie. We moved into his house which was three floors, I was the only child in that house. It was the start of the school year and I was tired so I would go to sleep early every night. Two weeks after school started I didn't wake to my alarm so Richie came down and woke me up I went to school which was boring like all the school days are, I went down stairs and laid down to rake a nap then Richie came in and said "so I see you sleep nude" and I said how did you know that he said well I watch you sleep some times then he started taking off his clothes and climbed into bed with me. I could feel his warm soft dick on my butt. His hairy balls were warm, I grabbed them and went under the blanket and started sucking his dick, after 3 sucks he started cumming in my mouth I drank it and kept on giving him head and then he started fucking me. We heard the door slam upstairs and I heard my mom come down stairs my stepfather went u dear the bed while I put on my clothes and started doing my home work, my mom checked on me and asked where Richie was and I just shrugged my shoulder and replied I don't know then she went upstairs. The next day I went out with Richie to his work and in his office he gave me head and then he fucked me. It hurt but it was worth it I loved every second of it.

The End