How We Met.

I can't believe my parent' s present for me for my 20th birthday was transferring me to a college in Homes Chapel! Cheshire to be exact, right in England! My dream! I'm studying business so I can own my own villa somewhere in the Caribbean. I'm on the plane with my friend Macy, she got the same exact gift! Luckily, we share a dorm! But it's co-ed, which meanss BOYS ! I've heard British guys are the hottest! !"Hey Macy?!"

She looks up from her magazine.

"What?"

"Are you as excited as I am? Going to ENGLAND?!"

"I just can't wait to hit the clubs! We're gonna be legal now! "

I take her magazine from her hand and flip through the pages. I stop on a page with a very hot guy on it. He had curly hair, dimples and green eyes!

"Damn he's hot! Look at him Macy!"

"Eh, he's okay. Look it says he goes to Cheshire University! And he's 20! AND he studies business, but does male modeling in his free time"

"Wow, lets 'accidentally' bump into him on campus!"

"Ugh why? He's not even that cute Janessa'!"

"You have NO taste in men! You're sure you're straight right? !"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "yes i'm straight!"

We burst out laughing. Then we get tired and share headphones and fall asleep to Ed Sheeran' Lego House'.

---

We woke up to a bunch of people boarding off the plane, so we quickly grabbed our bags and run off the plane.

"Over here! We can get a taxi!" Macy yelled over the noises of people yelling at there kids and talking on their cellphones.

The taxi ride was about 45 minutes to get to the University and we walked in passing by really hot guys just to get to our dorm. Room 169. 69 Haha. We set up our beds and just tried to rest. Because of the time difference we were both exhausted. After an hour of napping someone knocked on our door.

"What" Macy murmured while lazily walking to the door.

"HI i'm Mandy I'll be your dorm adviser for the semester! " i heard a cheerful annoying British accent say as i walk up to the door. Macy just looked at her wide eyed.

"I'm supposed to give you guys a tour of everywhere oncampus and then take you to the Dean's office for your schedules and rule books!" She was that cheery kind of person that annoyes the hell out of me and Macy.

"This is the pool for extra curricular activities...and this is the girls shower room and the boys shower room" i wasn't paying attention to where i was going and bumped into someone. I fell and looked up the hand offering to help me up.

"You okay love? " a deep British accent said. I stared up at his green eyes...oh my god, that guy from the magazine.

"I'm Harry".