Do This Everyday

Blakes p.o.v.

My interview ended around 1 pm. It went pretty good..I had to speak about the Slam Dunk Contest and about other basketball stuff and I had to speak about my friend Wilson who passed away 4 days ago..plus I have to go to his funeral in 2 days. Its gonna be tough but, I wanna be there for him and his family. I went back to my house and decided to text Rihanna.

Me:hey:)

RihRih<3: Hey! How are you?:)

Me: Im ok, so u wanna meet up somewhere?

RihRih<3: Yes! Where do u wanna go?

Me: lol..um..i dont really know..you wanna eat somewhere?

RihRih<3: hmm..suree:) lets grab smt from mcdonalds?:p

Me: Lol! Mcdonalds? Alright;)

RihRih<3: ok,see u theree!:)

Me: :))

I grabbed my keys and walked out of my house. I used the Kia today, it was pretty sick.

I got to McDonalds in about 20 minutes.

Me: Yo im here, parked in the parking lot:)

RihRih<3: Im at the drive thru line, come behind me, theres no1.

Me:Alrighties

I started up my car and went in the line, right behind Rihanna. I waved at her and she waved back.

After we both got our orders, we parked next to each other in a empty area. We just sat it our cars and ate and talked. I told her about my Friend who passed away and that Im gonna be in Oklahoma for a week at least.

" What are you gonna do while I'll be gone for a week? " I smiled at her and took a sip of my coke.

" Hmm..I think I'll be doing a few shows? "

" Thats cool "

" Yup! I Think I'll be in L.A til like 1st April.."

" Thats like in 1 month..This month is almost over "

" I know..but Ill be on a lil vaca next month for like 2 weeks, not sure where tho "

" Oh..well, thats gonna be fun..Im gonna be playing Ball I think.. " she smiled

" You wanna come to place? " she asked

" Now? "

" Yeah! " She laughed " We could hang there, I dont wanna stay in my car the whole day " we both laughed

" Alright, I'll follow you " She smiled and we both started up our cars.

We reached her place in like 25 minutes.

She went in her house first then I parked my car and walked over to her front door, it was already half opened. I walked in and saw her coming downstairs.

" Wow, your place is huge " I looked around

" I know aye! Come sit in the living room " She took my hand and walked over the couches. We sat down and smiled at each other. Okayy..I chuckled

" You wanna put the tv on? " She asked and put the movie channel on.

" You live alone here? " she chuckled

" Yeah? Why? "

" Oh, no, I was just asking " she got up and walked to the kitchen

" You wanna drink something? "