Ni

Temari got home and she rummaged through her bags and moved it out of the way to reach her bedroom but before she could plop down and close her eyes for a much-needed sleep, she noticed something colored green on her dresser; a note...

Four ponytailed girl,

You are so troublesome
These two guys...we three planned something but...
Meh...what am I writing here anyways?
Eitherway, just meet me at the Forest...now...

~Shikamaru (Ze Lazy Fool)

Temari slowly smiled...she appreciated these writings even though it was made out of laziness...she then put on her iron fan (Temari: In case of DANGER!!) and she grabbed the note and rushed out...

~~

Hinata got in her bedroom and was about to do something she does on a daily basis (Hinata: Writing) but she found something colored orange on her bedside table; a note...

Hinata-chan!!!

HEY! I'm sorry for everything...
I'm bad at expressing my feelings and...
Writing notes sooooo...
Just meet me in the Forest!

~Naruto (Ze Knucklehead Hero of the Leaf and the Ninja World!)

Hinata blushed and smiled...

So...he isn't angry after all...

She grabbed her leaf Headband (Naruto: Which she never wore since Toneri kidnapped her! Grrrr!) and tiptoed out of the Mansion; careful not to wake up anyone...

~~

Sakura fixed her shoes in her room....

She sighed as she sat on the bed, and was about to plop down on it and start her journey in DreamLand but she saw something on her dresser...something colored baby blue...and she realized it was a note...

Sakura...

I can't say a thing about you...
All I know is that...
Daisuki...
Not to prolong this (because I'm soooo excited to see you),
Just meet me in the Forest...Saku-koi....

~Sasuke (Ze raven-haired emo Uchiha)

Sakura instantly blushed...

She grabbed her pillow and covered her face with it and...shrieked!!

He...he called me 'koi'!! Love!! And he said Daisuki!! EEeeeeeehhh!!!

Sakura fangirled in her thoughts but she wore her shoes quickly and rushed out of the house....

~~

She stopped dead on her tracks when she saw Hinata and Temari walking and running in the same direction!

"You guys...also--?!"

"Received a note?" Hinata and Temari asked as they showed their notes and they went straight to the forest...