Third

Devie's POV~

As I woke up, I do my morning rituals. Take a bath,wear my oh so gorgeous uniform,which is white blouse that have a  grey necktie partnered with a Black long Sleeve Chileco having a logo of the South Mid International school,2inch above the knee black skirt, white long socks that reaches my knees together with my Flat Tommy's. After that  I curl the end strands of my hair then putting some powder then lip gloss. I don't need a heavy make up . duh! I'm a Goddess :) Contradict it or I will rent a hitman and let you die!

oh... by the way, I can smell that this day would be a lucky day for me! :)

"Dev's!!!"

That annoying voice? Who do you think owns that?

My only buddy Gail.

I really don't know where I've got the courage on being with her plus her oh so annoying voice. Tsk.

"Argh finally naabutan din kita. Do you hear the news?"

"Nope. I'm not fond of watching Television, you know that."

"Hindi ka ba talaga makapag tagalog? My gosh naman Dev's!"

"You can't even speak in fluent Tagalog, why should I? By the way what's the news?
My goodness Gracious she's really annoying!

"Sige na suko na ko. You're always the one who always win. You don't need  T.V. ,  kanina pumunta si Ky sa room..."

"So now,you're the one that he's flirting huh? How pathetic you are, that dumb!don't he dare to hurt you."
I saw her blush. PSH, she's one of those insane people.

"Tss. Baliw! Patapusin mo muna sana ako eh ano?" Tss, what should I think his reason to go their at our room by the way?

"He's looking for you."
Look's like my cousin missed me huh?

"Why?"

"He asked you to be his consultant, he will have his own school . he also said that you're the best of all the best"  Now my buddy turned to be his messenger? Tss. How cheap? And now he wanted to have his own school and have me as his consultant? Can't he have his own money to hire a consultant? I think he just want me to  get insulted.

"Okay." Then I smiled playfully, I wish my cousin would love my plan for him. And for my role as his consultant. Best of all best huh? then I will give him what he wanted!( evil laugh here)

Ky's POV~

I go to school early for my B-I-T-C-H cousin, tss. Nakakapikon siya kaya sana lang talaga umepekto yung plano ko sa ampon na yun. She acted like she's really a Castellejo though she's really not, she's just a  poor daughter of my tita's maid. But now, she have this school build 4 years ago. I really don't know what is in her nerve to self proclaimed that she's a Castellejo and that she owned and ruled this school! Ang kapal nang muka niyang I-claimed ang mga bagay na hindi naman siya ang naghirap. She's nothing but a Gold digger.