Lost Hyung

Foreword ::

Characters::

Oh Sehun (you) / 19 years old

Sehun is known as a shy character. Shy around girls, that is. All he does is talk about them and flirt but in reality he is really nervous and afraid. Even though he is quite fearful of interacting with the other sex, he is known to have a rather tough persona. He might have a really pretty face, but since his brother disappeared, he has learned taekwondo. His parents worried about his safety and wanted him to learn how to defend himself. Sehun is not so bright when it comes to school work. Instead of reading books and studying, he likes to listen to music. He finds it very calming. He also gets really jealous when other people are better than him.

Luhan / 23 years old

Luhan is your brother but when you were nine, he was kidnapped. He grew up in China after the years he was kidnapped and is now in Korea as a foreign exchange student. He knows both Chinese and Korean. He’s quiet most of the time and has a super mysterious side to him. Luhan has many talents. He can sing, dance and play lots of instruments. He’s also a top scoring student. Luhan doesn’t say much, but like you he gets jealous easily.

The rest of EXO

Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Tao.

Prologue::

Sehun woke up and sighed. He kicked his legs out of his bed and pouted. He put on his fluffy bunny slippers and walked over to his chest of draws. He pointed at a date on the calendar on top of the draws; April 2nd. He sighed again. Tears forming in his eyes.

“It’s been nine years.” He said aloud. Nine years, but in his heart it felt like it had been a millennium since that day. Each second taking multiple minutes to go past. As each second passed he felt his heart getting weaker, not growing stronger as time went on. A tear slipped from his left eye and rolled down his cheek. He sobbed.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years. It all felt empty. They say time flies by, only when you’re having fun, that is. Sehun was living in hell. Hell on earth. It had been like that for the past nine years.