SmallWorlds Adventures

• Dedicated to SmallWorlds

I was astonished with SmallWorlds. It was the best Virtual World ever. It was too great, and it became some sort of frenzy or habit for me to stay away from it. There comes a day when you discover something new... quite shocking... And I, Jasmine Lodge (the 11Th) Surely did discover something... Way too shocking. 

                                                                            ~Part One~

It all started when I was at home. It was 2:00 PM, and still I was sleeping. I woke up by a bad dream. It was of me, lost, crying to get back. When I was awoken, I dragged myself out of bed, shaking my head and trying to figure out what was going on. I said in my breath, "Just a dream". I rushed straight to my computer, and turned it on. I quickly logged in SmallWorlds, and kept waiting for it to finish loading. I was feeling weird... Dizzy... My head was spinning. I shook my head, once more. 

I realized I had entered the world. And I check my mail, which had over 30 messages. I checked one by one, and replied some. Then I looked for online friends. I was surprised.... Totally unexpectedly surprised. I saw that DAN SMALLWORLDS, RUBY RUSH, MITCH OLSON, COCO SMALLWORLDS, and RACHEL SMALLWORLDS were online!  I knew that because they were added to my friends list. I couldn't do as much but click on them and see where they are and follow them. But before I could do that, Mitch Olson mailed Me! I rushed to check my inbox again.

There... it was there... a message from him. I clicked on it and saw that there was written, "Jasmine Lodge the 11th... Come to where we are... now..." He probably knew that what I would understand what we meant. I didn't bother to reply to him... Instead I followed him, and waited till I entered where he was. 

It was the staff's private house... or office whatever you could say. I could see there was Dan Smallworlds, Ruby Rush, Mitch Olson, Coco SmallWorlds, and Rachel Smallworlds. Before I could say... or write anything to them, Dan spoke/wrote to me, "Jasmine... we have chosen YOU  to join the REAL SmallWorld. To join us." 

I was really confused... I was wondering... what did that mean...? 'To Join the REAL SmallWorld.'  I didn't know... But I was still surprised... to see them. Ruby Rush wrote, "Jasmine, we have no time. Let's get going now. You'll be a little shocked at first... But you'll get used to it. Really..." -- Coco SmallWorlds interrupted her, "You're Right, Ruby. We have to go now. Jasmine be ready to see what we meant by joining the REAL SmallWorld." 

I was a little scared... I shivered. Suddenly, I felt a bit of weakness... My head became heavy, and my eyes were droopingly closing. I had goosebumps, and I didn't notice it; In spite of all the horror in mind, and I turned more weak. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a strange place then. I was in a small bed, laying down. I was awoken by someone shaking me. I looked up slowly, and realized that she wasn't totally human-like. She had all the features of a SmallWorlds Avatar. I thought it was a dream... So I waited till it was over. But... It didn't. After some time passed, I realized it wasn't a dream. I looked at my body, it was all like a SmallWorlds Avatar. My eyes widened in horror. I looked up again, looking at them all... all the SmallWorlds Staff, smiling at me. I shook my head in disbelief. 

My mouth was half open, about to be fully opened. I stared at the room, it was a medium sized, just like a mansion... a SmallWorlds Mansion. It was too shocking... actually too frightening to believe that I wasn't dreaming. I stared at them... SmallWorlds Staff, still looking at me, still smiling. I realized what Dan, and Coco had said to me... I was in The Real SmallWorld.