SmallWorlds Adventures ~Part 2~

• Dedicated to Ruby Rush

                                                                            ~Part 2~

Everything blurred in front of me. Mysteries were approaching me. I had to solve them. I couldn't believe anything. It was too confusing to figure out what was going on. I rested my head on my palms, and then looked up at them, my eyes widened, in disbelief.

I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I cleared my throat, and finally started speaking, "Why am I here?" There were more questions but I started off with the most important one. Rachel SmallWorlds replied to me, "Jasmine, as we said, we have chosen you to join us in the real smallworld, and have a better experience. But if you don't like it you---" --- Kent Kronkite came rushing through the door to the room where I was, cutting Rachel off, yelling to Dan, "Dan! Dan! I've got the greatest report for the SmallWorlds Chronicle...--" His voice trailed off, and he turned his eyes to me. My eyes were giving a startled look, after Kent's yelling. 

I asked another question, "What's happening?" Ruby answered, "You're in SmallWorlds. You may think this is unrealistic... But it's not...". I shook my head, trying to sort out all the words she said which got  jumbled up in my mind. I asked the last question, "Where am I?" Dan slapped his hand on his forehead, and said, "This is NOT working.... Jasmine, hear me clearly... You're in SmallWorlds... In this mansion... You're not in the real world of yours... Get it now?" I blinked my eyes twice.

I said in a rough voice, "I understood...---" --- Mitch interrupted me, "Well that was easy... Good Job Dan..." I spoke again, "Take me back"----I stood up----"I want to go home". Kent sighed and told, "Good Luck, Dan...". There was a long silence, and Coco broke it, "Jasmine, if you want to go back home, we will take you. But you have to experience the Real SmallWorld first. Then you can decide if you want to leave or not."

I said in a weird voice now, "I want to go now". Coco replied, "Well then... rules are rules... If you don't experience it, then I'm afraid we'll have to ban you from SmallWorlds...". My eyes were widened with terror. Yes, Terror. As i said before, it became a habit of mine for going on SmallWorlds. I couldn't resist it. I was more confused. I didn't know what to do now. I was too confused now to think about anything else. I had to choose. I knew that I had two options. I didn't know which one would be good for me. I just didn't know....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       ''''~End of Part 2~''''

To be continued.....