Chapter 1

I love it up in Hellen Georgia. Maybe it's because of the mountains, or maybe the wildlife. But I think it's because that's where I met Ricky.

How I met Ricky was kind of weird. I had just gotten to my cabin and was walking my dog by the stream when Ricky came running out of no where chasing after his dog. His dog, Clay, a male, went straight over to my dog, Kiara, a female to sniff her butt. Ricky came up to me, his shagy blonde hair standing up in different spots and looked at me with his briliant, blue eyes and said "Sorry about clay." He poointed at his dog then continued in his amazing country accent. "He's like me, can smell a hot girl within a couple miles." He winked at me and stuck his hand out. "My name is Ricky." He smiled dazlingly at me.

I took his strong hand and shook. "My name's Riley." I smiled back at him.

"Did you just get here!" He asked.

"Yeah, like I haven't even gone into the cabbin yet." I laughed a little bit. "When'd you get here?"

"A couple hours ago. Where are you from?"

"Florida, you?"

"North Carolina. How old are you?"

"14, what about you?"

"15, one last question, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked hopefully.

I shook my head. "No, I blame that on being homeschooled for seven years. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Dang, you were homeschooled for seven years! No, I don't have a girlfriend... For now. But I do have a girl in mind." He gave me a cheeky smile.

I had my long blonde hair down and a simple black tank top on with short shorts. He poked me in the stomach then gently moved a strand of my hair behind my ear. I raised an eyebrow. "Well that girl will be very lucky when you ask her out."

"You think?"

"Yeah, you seem to be very nice," I started a slow walk around him. "you look pretty built, adorable eyes, nice hair, great tan..." I trailed off.

"I don't know about all of that, but I know I would be lucky to even be able to go out on a single date with her. She has amazing green eyes, long blonde hair, looks super fit, is very tan, not to mention a really nice body." He was looking me up and  down.

"Sounds like a typical cheerleader to me." I smirked. "What's her name?"

"Well it starts with an R."

"Hmm does it have an I after that."

"Yeah followed by L, E, and a Y. Right?"

"You're right." I looked at him, he was wearing a black skin tight tank top and tan cargos. He was truly hot. His tan was perfect and it looked like he had a six pack, he was strong for sure.

He slid his arm around my waist and tried to pull me into him, but i spun out of his arms. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I'm just worried about my parents or brother going out back and seeing us."

"Why?"

"Simply, my parents would kill me if i started dating or anything having to do with boys."

"Oh, I understand. You have protective parents."

"Yeah, they don't even let my brother date and he's 17."

"Are they insane?"

"Pretty much."

"Just a quick kiss, please." He had such a pethic look on his face, almost like if he didn't kiss me he would die.

"I don't know. I mean we just met and all..."

"Is it because it would be your first kiss?"

"Maybe." I whispered looking at my feet. He ran a hand up my arm to my chin and made me look into his eyes.

He put his arm back around me and pulled me into him. I looked up the hill to my cabbin, no one was outside. "See none of your family is out. I'll guide you through it." His hands slid to cup my face.

"We just met, I just don't feel like this is right."

"Do you have a weird feeling in your stomach?" I nodded and he laughed a little. "You think im sexy, don't you."

"Maybe." I grinned up at him, he leaned down closer to me.

"Well I have a boner and it's right there on you." I gave him a blank look. "You dont know what a boner is?"

I shook my head again. "My parents don't tell me anything."

"I can tell. It's basically when a guy sees a beautiful girl, like you, that they like blood goes to their dick and makes it hard and makes it stand up." He took my hand, turned it palm up and pressed it against his errection.

I moved my hand away and he laughed. "You'll get used to it, probably before you leave." He smiled at me and i noticed his teeth were very white. He still had one arm around my waist so he slid it over my butt to my thighs and picked me up. I put my arms around his neck to steady myself. He leaned his face closer to mine and until our foreheads touched. He slowly kissed me so gently I almost couldn't feel it.

I instantly felt like I was dreaning, I got kissed by a guy that was 15 while I was only 14. He gently put me back down and made sure I was steady. He gave me a hug then said. "Can I meet your family?"

"Umm I don''t know..."

"Please." We heard a russle behind us and we jumped away from each other as my dad came out of no where.

"Hey dad." I said trying to seem like I hadn't just gotten my first kiss.

"Who's he?" My dad asked pointing at Ricky.

"He's staying in the cabin next to us. His name is Ricky."

"Hi Ricky." My dad gave him a hand shake. "How old are you?"

"15 sir."

"Nice, Riley's going to be 15 in a month or so. Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes sir, I have a 17 year old sister."

"I have a 17 year old son, maybe they could hang out." We heard another russling in the same direction that Ricky came from.

"Oh there you are Ricky. Did you make a new friend?"

"Yeah, this is Riley and her dad..."

"Dave." My dad filled in.