Her Little Notes

Her Little Notes

Jiyeon's POV

Honestly, for the past three years all of us changed little by little, grew up and settled our characters. After all the suffering each of us faced, I think Myungsoo oppa had it the toughest his whole life. It's not about his financial situation because he for sure was known for his family's wealth. His struggle was his family. The people who put him down were his own parents, especially his father.

Making him do things without warning and Myungsoo obeying him. Making him a CEO, then taking him down. Stopping him from doing proper business and more ... but that's the bright side.

Imagine growing up with parents who are always busy with work. Getting home past midnight all the time and leaving early. Myungsoo oppa probably could barely see them, what's left to having conversations? He probably didn't have anyone to share his concerns ... but now things were different. He had Mino (for longer than me obviously), then I came in his life in the weirdest way possible, then my parents support him as well and other friends.

Two years ago my family, Myungsoo and a few other family friends (with a few shares) launched an entertainment company. With the trust of relatives and the public, in no time we got the recognition we wanted. Many people showed up to the auditions for idols, actors, comedians and etc. The company arranged great trainers as well.

My father being the CEO for two years with my mum being next to him, we managed to build a place for it in the industry. Myungsoo always helped, being my dad's right hand. In the celebration of the second year anniversary of the company, my dad announced Myungsoo as the CEO. It was a surprise for both of us, but all of us knew he had the skills to guide the company to a better future. He deserved it.

Now, he was a CEO of the company for a whole year. My dad never regretted his decision. How could he? Myungsoo oppa gave his all to the company. He worked hard, some days more than usual, but never less. Other than meeting his friends (the same few people I mentioned before) he didn't do much things not related to work.

Despite the blind dates that Mino and I set up for him (only 5 blind dates for 3 years, that's not much), he refused meeting girls or having a girlfriend. So, me and Mino kind of made another plan ... maybe it was Mission Impossible, but it was worth a shot.

Mission: make the workaholic fall in love.

But how can that happen if he sees nothing but work?

The odds were on our side... one day out of the blue, we found her... the perfect one for Myungsoo oppa. She got fired from her job, it was unfortunate for her, but for us It was the perfect opportunity.

Mino and I convinced her (with an amount of money) to work in our company as Myungsoo oppa's personal assistant. We explained what kind of a person he is and how she should approach him.

The girl was beautiful and had some brain in her. she was going to fall in love with Myungsoo oppa and make him fall in love with her. I believed it will happen.

--/---

< No POV >

"Tell me, only one, simple reason why is my assistant the one who is leaving work?" Myungsoo sighed. He crossed his arms as he watched the other workers bid their goodbyes to his assistant - MinJae.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, don't be so selfish. She got a lifetime opportunity. A good boss doesn't stop his employees to improve their lives." Mino said to him, while watching the workers from Myungsoo's side.