Chapter Seven.

In  first  grade,  there  was  this  boy  named  Damien.  He  thought  it  was  funny  to  chase  me  around  and  pull  my  ponytail.  One  time,  I  hollered  at  him  that  boys  had  cooties  and  all  needed  to  be  locked  up  somewhere.  So  guess  what  he  decided  to  do?  Have  his  friends  drag  me  to  him,  while  he  started  puckering  up  his  lips.  I  kicked  and  screamed  the  whole  way  there,  but  the  two  boys  held  on  tight.  Once  I  got  in  front  of  Damien,  he  kissed  me.  A  big,  wet,  first  grade  kiss  I  will  never  forget  because  I  was  that  traumatized.

And  ten  years  later,  here  I  am  in  the  same  predicament.  Except  this  time  around,  I  was  forced  into  a  white  wedding  dress  and  white  heels.  Henrieta,  the  witch  lady,  had  to  get  me  dressed.  I  swear  if  they  had  taken  those  silver  handcuffs  off  me,  she'd  have  one  of  those  four  inch  heels  shoved  clear  into  her  eyeball.  I  didn't  want  her  nasty  hands  on  me,  and  hollered  so  much  while  she  dressed  me  that  eventually  she  just  shoved  a  gag  in  my  mouth.  Which,  by  the  way,  I  managed  to  cough  out  of  my  mouth.

"You're  a  bitch,"  I  informed  her,  spitting  on  the  ground  to  try  and  clean  my  mouth.

"Don't  spit  or  you're  gonna  lick  it  back  up."  Her  eyes  were  cold  as  she  spoke.

I  shrugged.  "This  place  is  going  to  fall  to  the  ground  once  my  pack  finds  me  anyways."

Her  eyes  widened  and  she  quickly  left  the  room.

That  was  two  hours  prior  to  where  I  am  now.  Right  now,  I  was  kicking  the  two  men  dragging  me  down  the  aisle.  "You  stupid,  mutts.  Get  your  dirty  hands  off  of  me!  Hey!  I  swear  if  I  ever  get  my  hands  on  you  two,  I'm  gonna-"  I  was  cut  off  by  my  "husband  to  be."

"Now,  now  dear.  Calm  down."  I  glared  at  him.  I  had  no  idea  whatsoever  why  I  thought  he  was  attractive  before.  Everything  about  him  screamed  prick.  The  black  tux,  the  bow  tie,  the  combed  back  hair.

"Go  to  hell,"  I  said.

He  grabbed  my  two  hands  from  the  guards  and  held  them  firmly.  Usually,  I  could  have  of  ripped  my  hands  away  from  him,  but  he  held  on  so  tightly  and  the  silver  was  weighing  down  on  my  wrists.  I  didn't  look  at  the  preacher  or  the  crowd.  I  was  staring  down  the  alpha  in  front  of  me.  He  just  smiled  smugly  and  stared  back.  The  preacher  went  on  to  the  vows  and  the  "I  do's."  When  it  was  my  turn,  I  refused  to  answer.  I  heard  the  crowd  mutter  'rude'  and  'come  on  already.'

"I  do  not."  I  smirked  at  him.

"She  does,"  he  told  the  preacher,  who  to  my  utter  astonishment,  used  his  words  to  act  as  my  agreement.

"This  is  not  a  true  marriage!  I  never  agreed  and  he  can't  choose  for  me!"  I  argued.

"I  can,  and  I  did."

He  slipped  a  ring  onto  my  finger  then  and  I  looked  at  it.  It  was  huge  and  the  diamond  in   the  middle  shone  brightly.

The  preacher  continued.

"You  may  now  kiss  the  bride."

My  eyes  narrowed  at  Chris,  my  'husband.'