Run- chapter one

Graces POV

'Shit' I cursed to myself, it was my first day at my new high school and I was already late. I had just moved from Australia to England to stay with my Auntie because my parents had died in a car crash. I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl and ran out of the door and straight into my Auntie Lana "Gosh! Watch where you going young lady! And if I were you I would hurry up, don't want to be tardy now." My Aunt said while kissing my cheek goodbye, I said a hurried bye before jumping into my small white car that I had gotten from my aunt when I moved here. The drive to school was very short so I wasn't too late, luckily. I ran up the steps and finally into the student reception to get my classes, I had biology first great. I said thank you and made my way to my locker to put my bag away, this was the perfect opportunity for me to get lost you see I am not very good with directions and get lost very easily and since the school was so big it didn't help me at all. I decided to turn left at the last row of lockers, I was still looking for mine when I bumped into a hard body. I looked up to be met with a beautiful girl who looked about my age, she had long wavy red hair down to her hips and light freckles covering we face. She looked down at me and smiled "I'm guessing you new here?" She said in a knowing tone "uh yea it's my first day, sorry I was just looking for my locker" I replied trying not to make eye contact with the stranger in front of me "hey why don't I help you around today! Hi, my names Lindy by the way" she exclaimed with a dazzling smile showing off her white teeth "sure, that would be nice, I'm Grace" I said finally making eye contact, She had bright blue eyes that looked like they would glow in the dark, I wish I had cool eyes not just boring old brown. Lindy and I finally found my locker after walking down many different halls and passing dozens of rooms number 290 I was. After putting all of my books away I have Lindy a look at my time table to see if we have any classes together, luckily we actually had first period together! I guess today must be my lucky day....

______________________________

First chapter done, tell me what you think. Should I keep going? <3