Chapter 7

Nico PoV

The bell rang and I got up and left heading to my gym class. I got out my headphones and put on some music. I had to walk all the way across the school. I looked behind me to see Will walking in my direction.

He caught up and started to walk directly beside me. When we got to the class Will opened the door and we walked inside. Wait. I have another class with him?! I wonder if I have any other classes with him.

I walked to the top of the bleachers and sat down. And as I thought he would, Will sat down right next to me.

He tapped my shoulder and I took out my headphones and putting them in my pocket. I glared at him slightly, "what do you want?"
"Nothing. I just want to talk to you."
"What do you want to talk to me about?"
"I don't know. Anything really. I just want to get to know you better."
"Um, Ok then."

He stared asking my questions, much like he did in science. After a while of me answering whatever he asked, "why don't you tell me about yourself, you know enough about me for right now. And I know close to nothing about you." he looked surprised. Even I was surprised with myself saying that.

He began to tell me about himself. He first told me his whole name. Will Matthew Solace. And the started to tell me other things soch as his favorite color. Blue. His favorite animal. Cats. And basically answering the questions he had asked me previously with his own answers.
I watched in amusement as his hands moved as he spoke until class was over.

Will PoV

As soon as the bell rang Nico was lured his seat, and out the door in record time. I was pretty sure I had gym next, but I checked my scedual anyways to be sure. And sure enough I had been right.

I saw Nico was headed in the same general direction as I was, so I sped up and walked next to him. When we arrived at the gym together I opened the door and we walked through. I guess I have another class with him. He walked to the top of the bleachers, and once again I sat next to him.

He had his headphones in so I tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. He took out his headphones and put them in His pocket. He glared slightly, "what do you want?"
"Nothing. I just want to talk to you."
"What do you want to talk to me about?"
"I don't know. Anything really. I just want to get to know you better."
"Um, Ok then."

I started to ask him more questions, after a while he stopped me. "Why don't you tell me about yourself, you know enough about me for right now. And I know close to nothing about you."

I smiled and began to tell him about myself. My name. Will Matthew Solace. My favorite color. Blue. My favorite animal. Cats. And many other things throughout the class period.

I will probably update later today. Or early tomorrow. Sorry these chapters are so short. Don't forget to vote and comment.

~xpressionless