Hold Me And Never Let Go: Chapter 9

Hey guys!!! Here comes part 9!;D 

Vote! Comment! Fan! Thanks guys!

---Treys POV--- 

Now that Abby is out of my life. Theres a huge gaging whole in my stomach,

Abby hasn't been in school for two days. Rumors have been spreading about her ever since she caught me kissing another girl.

I took out my phone after hearing a rumor i new wasn't true, and texted Abby, the only reason these rumors are going around is because now she's just a nobody to people. But never will be to me.

Me:Abby, im so srry. i love u and always will

Knowing she wouldn't reply i put my phone away and headed to my next class.

At  lunch time, i checked my phone and saw i had one new voicemail.

Abby.

"Trey, i know you will always love me, but after the other night. I don't know if i'll be able to trust you. I'm sorry, i just.....Just can't bye." She had the sound in her voice like she was crying. I was sitting in my car after I listened to the voicemail. I couldn't handle a room full of tennagers spreading rumors about my love.

One warm tear strolled down my face as I forced myself to stop. I couldn't risk loosing Abby. I don't know if i could handle it.

After school was over i went home and blocked out the world. I shut my curtains, turned off my phone, and locked my door. The only thing happening in my room, was me, staring at a picture of me and Abby, when we were the happpiest couple out there.

---Abbys POV---

Three days. Three days of crying. Three days of nothing. Three days of being lonely.

Today i decided to face school and deal with it.

I tied my long blonde hair in a bun, put on american eagle jeans and a tanktop with a swaetshirt. I didn't bother putting on any makeup.

Once i reached school, many stares were coming my way. Most of the giggling and mumbling under there breath. I usually ignored this because of Trey. He would tell them to stop, or just ignore them and talk with me. I rolled my eyes at there stares and walked to my locker. There was a note in there adressed to me.

Dear Abby,

You're a slut.

-Anomynous.

Who would put that in my locker? I stared at the note confused. I put away my notebooks and folders, then grabbed the ones i was gnna need before lunch.

I walked to homeroom ignoring everyones stares. Why were they staring at me?

When lunch time came around i sat by myself, and didn't eat anything. I couldn't. I had no one. And no friends. Everyone betrayed me. I looked around the lunch room, not spotting the one i was looking for,Trey. My phone vibrated and I jumbed a little.

Who else would it be besides Trey.

Trey: "I broke a promise."

Me: "What promise?"

Trey: "I let you go."

I smiled he remebered, as soon as I was about to reply the bell rang.

After school, All of the bimbos came over to me. The awkward part was Trey and his friends were standing across the hall.

"Hey Abby, nice sweatshirt." They all laughed as i tried to think od a piercing come back.

"Thanks, acuattly rember when we were bestfriends you bought it for me." Thats right i once was best friends with a dumb blonde slut.

Trey and his friends yelled out burn as Jessica, looked over at them and gave an evil smirk.

As Jessica walked away i started to put mty stuff away, as again i was interupted by Jessica and her crew of sluts.

"Hey abby!"

I turned around and they threw blue slushi all down the front of me, then jessica came over and pushed me too the ground. She slapped my face, i was 90% sure my nose was bleeding, sure enough it was. I heard Trey come running over, he yelled at Jessica then came over to me. I sat up but not getting up from the floor, i hel my nose. God damn did it hurt.

"Oh my god Abby. Are you okay?"

I started to cry as he got the message that it was a no. He picked me up and held me in a warm embrace.Blood and Blue slushie got onto his shirt, he said he didn't care.

I let go off him and looked down at the ground.

"Bye trey." I walked away without letting him say anything. I was embarrased,hurt.and lonely.