Day with the guys

Today was mine, Nichole's, and Brianna's first Magcon. I wore leggings with my black bear paws. I wore a lime green tank top under a red and white Adidas jogger jacket. To top it off I wore a white and pink New York baseball cap with my hair in a ponytail. Nichole wore skinny jeans and a flower shirt. She topped it with her aviators. Alicia wore a magenta tank top under a leather jacket with shinny jeans and grey vans. We were all extremely excited. I was super nervous because of my stage fright. Nichole and Alicia did dance recitals so they didn't have stage fright like I did. My nerves always got the best of me.
There was a knock my bedroom door where us girls were relaxing to music.
"Come in!" I said way too lazy to walk to the door.
"Where is there good pizza in town." Hayes asked looking at Nichole.
My face lit up. We live 2 minutes away from my favorite pizza place.
"La Locanda it's 2 minutes from here." ( La Locanda means little restaurant in Italian.) " I'll call!"
I ran to the house phone. Dialed the number and waited.
"Hi Kiara, can I have 4 large plain pizzas please?" I waited for the time "Ok see you in 20 minutes."
Hayes gave me a confused look.
" Me and my parents are regulars there we know the waitresses, the owners/ cooks names and they know what we always want." He nodded.
I texted my dad asking if I could borrow his truck to get the pizza. I'm 14 but I know how to drive even though I don't have my license. I pulled out of the drive way. Matt went with me so I didn't have to carry the boxes by myself. What a sweetheart 😂😂. He wanted to drive because he was scared. We got there safe and he said good job. I went in and was immediately greeted by the owner Kiara. She gave me the boxes and had me pay.
"45.95" she said reading the monitor. I was about to pay when Matt gave her the money. I gave him a look like really. I didn't care I got to save my money so oh well. Before we went home we went across the street and got everyone milkshakes. This I payed for. When we got back home the guys talked us. Me, Nicole, Alicia and Mahagany were pushing through the guys to get to the pizza. My dogs were all over Cam. He was enjoying playing with my dogs. ( I have three. A basset hound, and 2 chihuahuas). I put music on and ate to that. Until Kid In Love came on. It was my favorite song from Shawn. I knew all the words. Shawn looked at me surprised when it ended. Then Like That came on and I did Skates part. Nichole did Johnsons part and Alicia did Gilinskys part.