Mey Rin x Sebastian: A Clumsy Circumstance Part 1

It was a rainy day in London and inside the Phantomhive manor it was busy. Ciel sipping tea and sorting through letters and documents. Bard burning the kitchen as usual and Finny trying to find something useful to do as he was usual outside.

The magenta haired maid, Mey Rin was concentrating on places all the china dishes away, struggling not to fall and smash them all... as usual. "Mey Rin..?" A low, well spoken voice sounded from outside the room.

Mey Rin instantly spun round at the sound of Sebastian's voice and slipped off the wooden stool she was had been standing on. SMASH! All the dishes she had been placing away crashed onto the tile flooring and shattered into many small pieces. "Oh nooo!" She sobbed. "I've messed up again, have." The maid whimpered in shame and began to pull herself up. Knock, knock.

"Mey Rin..? I'm going to enter the room if you ignore me." Sebastian said in a calm tone... as usual, and slowly turned the wooden door handle and began gradually opening the door.

"Uh-um! Oh no!" She swiftly got up, brushing her skirt and ran to the door. "S-Sebastian!" A bright pink began to grow in her cheeks as she looked up at the handsome demon butler before her. His dark red eyes bared into hers.

"Is there a problem?" He smiled kindly.

"U-um, nothing! Nothing sir! U-um... why do you seem so kind today?" The timid maid mumbled up at Sebastian.

"Well, I'm purely making the atmosphere in the manor a bit lighter, for my young master." He continued smiling his chirpy smile.

"Uh... Okay, sir!" She stumbled backwards a little and quickly moved her hand out to hold onto the small table next to her. CRASH! She managed to pull it down with her as she fell to the ground with a loud thud. Sebastian dropped his smile and looked at her a little startled, his mouth open a little in surprise. He soon reached out his hand to lift her up.

"Th-thank you sir..." Mey Rin groaned and took his hand and he swiftly and carefully pulled her up to her feet. "Uh... I really should get back to work." She remembered the smashed dishes and felt her blush intensify.

"Oh... what is that mess over there?" He looked a little more sternly at all the smashed china.

"Uh... nothing, sir!"