Chapter Two

The man helped me off the ground. "I'm Hunter Jewison." He said. "I'm Sofia Grace." I said while I wiped the dirt off my pants. "Where are you off to?" Hunter asked. "I'm on my way to get coffee." I said as I continued on my way to the coffee shop.

Hunter walked up beside me. "May I join you?" He asked. "Sure, but I have to bring three cups of coffee back for my family." I said. "I'd love to meet your family." He said. "I suppose it'll be okay. Just try not to upset them even more than they already are." I said. "Why are they upset?" He asked. "Our house just burned down and we have nowhere to go." I said. "You guys can come live with me." I nodded and we walked in silence to the coffee shop.

When we got there, there was nobody in line so I quickly ordered four cups of coffee, paid the lady, and patiently waited for my coffee. "Here you go ma'am." The lady said as she handed me the tray full of coffee. "Thank you." I said as I took the tray.

"Come on." I told Hunter after he got his coffee. He followed me through town. We finally found my family. They were sitting on a bench outside. "Here you go." I said a I handed them their coffee.

My mom looked at Hunter standing behind me. "Who is this?" My dad asked me as he finally noticed Hunter standing behind me. "Mom, dad, Alex... This is my mate, Hunter." I said.

My mom an dad just stared at me and him. Then out of the blue they started clapping and hugging me and him. "Finally!" My mom shouted. "This is what we've been waiting for!" Alex said. "What are you talking about? Your daughter is leaving you guys to come live with me." Hunter said.

"Hunter," I said. "We don't belong to a pack, but we aren't rouges either." I said looking up at him. "That's impossible. Every wolf either belongs to a pack or is rouge." He said.

"Well, my dad want born into a pack. Neither was my mom." I said. He looked at me. "How is that possible?" He asked. "Well, long time ago these two women volunteered to have an unborn wolf put in each of them. These woman were human. They couldn't endure the pain of giving birth to the babies, so they died. The scientists kept the babies and they raised them themselves. That's when my parents met. So ever since then we have lived like wolves, but without having a pack or being rouges." My brother, Alex, said.

"Wow, I didn't even know scientists ever did that." Hunter said. "And like I told you before, our house is gone.." I told him. He was shocked to know that all this happened. "Well, all of you may join us in the pack if you would like." Hunter said.

"Thank you Alfa Hunter." My mom said. "I'm not Alfa just yet. In one month my father will announce me as the new Alfa, and that's when I choose a beta and announce our new Luna." Hunter said. "Who will be beta and Luna?" My brother asked. "Well, I don't know who my beta will be, but of course my beautiful mate would be Luna." Hunter said while kissing my hand.

"Sofia Luna?" My mother asked. "Will she even be ready to be head of a pack?" My father asked. "Well yes. She will be ready. I will be leading beside her. It's a team effort to lead a pack." He said. "When will I meet our pack?" I asked. "As soon as we get there." Hunter said.

"Where will we stay?" My mother asked. "In the pack house with me and Sofia." Hunter said. "Wow, that will be nice." My father said. "Yes it's very nice there, now why don't we all get in my car and go home?" Hunter said. "Okay." We all said at the same time. We follow Hunter to his car. I sat in the front with Hunter while he drove, while everyone else sat in the back.

It was about an hour drive to the pack house. Everyone stayed quiet during the ride. The pack house was in the woods. "Welcome to your new home everyone." Hunter said as he parked the car. We all got out the car and looked at the house. "This is beautiful." I said while walking in beside Hunter. There was a lot of people in the living room. They were all staring at us.

"Everyone, this is my mate, Sofia." Hunter said. "And this is her family. They are going to live here with us since their house burned down." He said. Everyone started coming up and greeting me and my family. After meeting a lot of people, most left or went to bed. "I'll show you guys to your rooms." Hunter said as he started walking upstairs.

____________
hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. Maybe this chapter will make up for it. I've been busy with school and work around the house.

Thank you all for reading. Please vote and comment! Thank y'all!!!