Niall horan sad imagine.

you were about 30 years old and you have love one direction since you were 7 years old.one direction had split up and you had a favourite one of them it was niall.you were poor and you knew how to sing you did shows on the streets and people used to give you money. when you were 10 you wanted to go look for niall to see if you can find him.you told your mother about the idea you had and she tought it was stupid but you told her that it's your dream to meet him.your mother didn't say anything to you that

next morning.

"good mornin" you said."good morning sweet heart" said your mom."so mum about yesterday umm.........i'm sorry if i made you mad or angry i really am" you said."no sweet heart it's okay i have decided that you were right an...."said your mom."so does that mean i can go"said?y

."yes".said your mom.you started screaming and shouting and running around the house and thanking your mother.

the next day.

you woke up and saw your purple luggage ans asked your mom why was it there.she said that you were leaving to go find niall. yuo tought that it wasn't going to be that much easy to find niall. but who said  you had found him.

In the afternoon.

you were on the plane you told yoour mother that you can't believe you meeting niall horan.and she said that you have to go look for him to find hiim you tought that you were going to go to his house or near his house but you were wrong. you told about what you were thinking and she said if  she had bought the ticket you wouldn't have were to stay.and you knew she was right.for the whole trip you kept wondering how you'r going to find him and you got an idea. the idea was that you go sing on the streets were he used to sing  and see if you can see him and if you don't you hope people give you money so that you can buy a concert ticket.

you arrived in ireland.

you were really excited that you were in ireland you stayed for a week there because you had foun out that one direction were on tour.In paris.you were  frustrated so you started writing songs all of your lyrics had something to do with niall or one direction.you went to parisa and you didn't find them because they had already did the concert and left.after they went to belgium and you went too but you were very unluck because you didn't fin them.you made about 13 years going roun to see if you can find him but you were very unlucky/thhey had split up so it was harder then to find him.

And then.......

one day when you were 23 years old you were about to give up and exactly at that moment you............. saw saw NIALL HORAN.you were freaking out because you were about to give up after 13 year looking for him.you were shy to talk to niall so stayes were you were.you were playing your guitar softly when from no where came a voice that said "you're really good " you looked up and saw niall. you started to blush and he knew something was on so he sat down next to you.you blushed even more and said but you know how to play it better than me.he said "really. do you really think so" you said "yes"and he told you to have a guitar battle you said ok so he started first.he began to play the guitar after 2 miutes playing the guitar he started singing and you were really happy you had met niall and heard him sing, it was you'r turn to play the guitar you got nervous but after 2 minutes playing the guitar you got comfortable and you started singing .when you finished niall said"you really good" you blushed again and said thank you.then niall told the people who were listening to choose who was the best and you won.you were she loves you no like i can't believe i battled gainst niall horan and won.

after .......

you and niall  went for tea and you told him the story what you were doing and stuff like that you told him that you have been looking for him.after a month talking to each other niall wanted to be your bestfriend and so he was.you were bestfriends for about 1 year now but you haven't met the other boys but niall decides that he wanted to meet you and his boy best friend and so he did.

meeting the boys.

while you were out with the boys having fun you got a phone call.you went outside to hear better because there were lots of noise.the phone call was from the hospital and they said that your mother was dying you stayed out there for a long time crying and didn't know what to niall and the boys came out to see what was wrong you told them the whole story and you all went to the hospital.

when you arrived.

when you arrived they told you that your mother only had 30 mins to live you went inside nt talked to your mother even the boys came in 20 mins passed and yo were trying not to cry.she wanted all of you to sing you raise me up that was her favourite song so you all did after you all sang she said she loves you no matter what and you did too. after 2 minutes her heart stopped you cried so hard that you were down on you knees praying.

after a month.

you were still upset but you and the boys got along so well.one day niall wanted to take you out for dinner you said yes and he told you that he doesn't want to be your friend any more he wanted to be  more than friends with you.you told how you felt the same way.after a while in came zayn with perrie,louis with eleanor and liam and louis came in alone together.you all sat down together and ate dinner . you became friends with eleanor and perrie so you have been hanging out together all summer now.you all became really close and then................

one day

the boys took you all ont he boat and askes you to marry them and you all said yes you told each other and you were going to have it all together a 3 way wedding.you were really happy that you were going to marry  niall horan you and niall you to sit down on the grass at night looking up at the sky and talk to each other and kiss.and one day something more happened.

after a while planning the wedding......

it was almost time there was only one week left you ,eleanor and perrie were all feeling sick so you went to the doctor and you knew that you were all pregnant you told the boys and they cried harry was really happy and liam too all the boys cried

wedding day.

you all were ready holding hands perrie had har father because your's and eleanor's were dead so she decided that she wants to go up with only you and eleanor.you all did you got married you had the best time .you went to a honey moon together and had fun you took a lot of pictures all of your stomachs were getting bigger and you were feeling even more sick

after 9 months .......

it was time to have the baby you were all in hospital in the same room and the babys were all boys you all had them together ant the same time it was the best thing you were crying when you were holding the baby because he looked a lot like his father and your mother. so you named your baby boy nialler harold liam horan.perrie named hers zaynster louis malik and eleanor named hers louis jr tomlinson.

six years after

you all stayed friends with the boys and with eleanor and perrie you were growing up all together and you have had the best life even if you were poor before now your not.

after 12 years

the three boys made friend with 2 more boys who were harry's and liam's sons  and they were  doing a boy band thet were all following there dad's step. like they say like father like son.