Three

The chilly water coats my body as I scrub my hair with the shampoo Anna gave to me. She also put a tooth brush and soap in my cell. Anna is alright but I can tell she just wants a friend. The poor girl shouldn't be working at this kind of place, she's too weak.

"Hmm," a voice hums in the stall next to me. I wrap my towel around me and step out of the shower, careful not to make any noise.

"Who's in here?"

"Er...Jessica." I say. The water shuts off and the curtain opens revealing a blonde girl around my age.

"I'm Monica." She smirks putting her hand out and I timidly shake it. This girl gives me bad vibes.

"How'd you end up in this joint?" She asks following me out of the bathroom.

"Wrong place at the wrong time." I mutter, walking faster so maybe she'll get away from me.

"Me too, only I actually did kill someone. It was great." Monica sighs with happiness at the memory making my stomach churn.

"Alrighty then," I say. Her steps match with mine as I scurry to my cell. It's getting late and my first day here has made me more sleepy than it should have. Harry's piercing green eyes linger in my mind along with the smoke around Zayn'a dark, mysterious ones. I plan to speak to Zayn tomorrow, perhaps I can get something from his past out of him.

The bell rings for lights out and I turn to face Monica. She flashes her perfect teeth at me before going to her cell...right next to mine! I roll my eyes and run my hand down my face. Christ.

Harry's POV:

"Jessica," I whisper to myself once more. Her face seared into my screwed up head, keeping me awake and tossing around in my bed.

"Dammit, Styles! Get to sleep, your making too much noise!" The guard demands through the bars on the door.

I flip him off and roll over, facing the cement wall. Fuck him, he doesn't understand. I need that girl. I need her more than air itself.

Questions with no answers pop up everywhere. Is she crazy? Is she thinking about me? Where did she come from? Did Dr. Regally hurt her? I swear to god if he did I'll...

Never mind him. He probably put some tracker in her neck like he did mine. Apparently, I'm too smart for people to control and since I supposedly took out an entire building I can whip up some plan to escape! Yes, some have gotten out of Arabella but they never make it more than a mile. "Normal" citizens find it strange to see an insane looking person walking around in all one color.

"Hey, Harry!" A perky voice says from the other side of the door.

"Who's there?"

"It's Skyler! Duh!" The girl states. I can already picture the young nurse with her hand on her skinny hips.

"Oh, right." I grumble, walking over to the door. "Hey Sydney."

She huffs in annoyance. "It's Skyler, Harey. How many times do I have to remind you?"

I my hands up. "Sorry, Sarah." L

The woman rolls her eyes and I laugh while she opens the cell to come in.

"Did you miss me?" She asks, running her finger tip over my bare chest.

"I guess," I murmur. Disappointment appears on her face but quickly leaves when my hand travels over her huge breasts. Skylar is a good distraction from reality but Jessica is all I can think about.

"Make me fell good, Harry." She whispers in my ear pulling down her dress to reveal cleavage. I try to get turned on but I just can't. She's not her.

"Not to tonight," I push Skylar away and run my hand through my long hair.

"What the fuck?"

"I said, not tonight," I hiss through gritted teeth. Can't she get a hint?

"Fine. Whatever, Harry." Skylar huffs.

I don't turn around until the door is shut and locked. A splitting headache appears from my teeth being crushed together. I can't believe what this girl is doing to me. I've only seen her on time and she already changed my entire view on things. Watch her be super annoying and clingy, my least favorite type of personality. That can't be right though. I do have good judgement and I know what I'm doing, most of the time at least.

The one time I didn't have good judgement was when I put my trust in someone I shouldn't have. He lied, played me, and framed me. That's how I ended up in this shit hole of a hospital.

I've made a pact with myself to never trust anyone. It's not worth the excruciating pain, watching someone get away with the fucked up things that do. That stupid smirk on his place haunts me every time I close my eyes.

"Styles," a familiar voice beckons. I lay facing the wall, staring at the tall lanky shadow of Regally created by the faint light flowing into the cell.

"What?" I snap.

He sighs, clearly unhappy with my behavior. Whatever, that's his problem, not mine.

"You have to come with me, now." he says.

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions. Come."

I do as he says and stalk behind him down the barely lit hallway. Faces glare through the bar windows, never blinking as they watch us. I gulp uncomfortably. This corridor always gives me the creeps. It seems like Regally is freaked out also because his shoulders are hunched up and he gives a cursory glance to each cell, making sure they are locked sufficiently.

When we approach his office, he speedily opens the door, trying to escape the horrors that roam the halls. I would try to escape also but I'm one of those horrors.

"Lie down, Styles," Regally commands. I chuckle softly at his attempts to look tough and just strap myself on the examination table.

"So," I start, "are you gonna take something out of me?"

The doctor shakes his head and I watch as he pulls a syringe out of a leather briefcase. "No, but I am going to put something in you." he says.

I fidget uncomfortably against the metal counter when Regally struts over to me, holding the long needle in the air. "This will only sting a little." he evilly grins. Without even doing a countdown, he plunges the syringe into my arm making me yell out in pain.

"That was fucking rude," I hiss through clenched teeth.

"Indeed. Now, I suppose you were wondering what that was yeah?"

I say nothing and glare at the doctor.

"Well, it was a medicine actually. It will keep you calm so you don't have so many...outbursts." he explains, looking at me with disgust.

"Alright. Can I sleep now?"

"Yes." Regally undoes the straps and escorts me back to my cell.

"You know," he says, "I haven't mean any one quite like you, Styles." And with that, he walks away. I listen until the clicking of his black shoes fades away into the darkness of the asylum. Hopefully, one of the really crazy people grab him from no where and bash his head in.

I lay on my cot, never blinking. I've focused on the crack in the wall. I want to scream. But I can't. I'm frozen. It makes me realize that I'll always be just another crack in the wall, broken and waiting for someone to mend me.