THE BEACH

Evan POV

- beach -

Follow me, Ty said pulling me along up to this big cliff.

The fuck Tyler I am not climbing this I am extremely afraid of heights I said trying to convince him.

Come on fag bag, he said laughing at me.

After TRYING to convince him not to I ended climbing it and it wasn't that bad.It was beautiful and perfect.
The sun was setting and staring at the ocean was just amazing.Getting lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Tyler calling me.

Evan, Evan,Evan, Tyler said tapping my shoulder.
Oh yea Ty, I said.

I said wanna get in the water since you were staring hard at it, Tyler said looking lost at me.

Yea are you coming? I asked climbing down.

In a minute, he said sound like he was thinking about something.

Ok,I shrugged my shoulders and threw him my clothes I was wearing above my bathing suit.
I ran into the water it felt so good .I went swimming underwater I look up and I didn't see Tyler.He probably went to change behind a rock so I wasn't worried.I'm not really a worried person I just trust that you are alright. I walked out and played in the sand thinking about how close Tyler and I have gotten.
I really like Ty but I don't know if he likes me back.
I flirt if him every now and then but I don't want him to him to think I'm weird. He thinks of me as I a sister or something. Where the hell is Tyler.

I texted Jane because we have talked since the mall and I want to know what happened.
-Text conversation-
E Baby:sup bae
J Baby:nothin
E Baby: wat happened 2 u @ tha mall
J Baby: I was walking around for some sales @ store and I looked across tha nd I seen you with some cute ass boi so I just kept walking.Also nd gurl I met tha sexy ass boi. named Travis @ tha mall nd I just been hang out wit him. But, hbu u gurl.

E Baby:well that boi from tha mall he is fire asf.But don't know if he liks me back.I flirt nd all but he ain't budging.Hey maybe all 4 of us should get together nd kinda lik dubl date or some shit.
J Baby:I am all 4 it ttly he about come
E Baby:ok ttyl

-Text Ends-

Sup E ,Tyler said sitting right by me.
Nothin hey where'd you go, I asked.

Well one of my friends got this new bitch he talking to and he wouldn't shut up about her and he wouldn't stfu about her ,he said annoyed a little.

Aww what's his name? I asked him.

Everyone calls him Taco,he said.
Ty I am tired, I said while yawning.

I don't wanna leave.Not yet at least,he told me.

So I leaned on his shoulder and closed my eyes.And soon I feel asleep.

Tyler POV

I was watching the sun down.I turn my head and seen at that she was fast asleep. I was thinking about what if we were together.
Well tbh we will acting like thus but I can kiss her and touch with permission.
Damn I am super duper sus over her. I got tired so I picked her up and put her in the car. I drove to my house because I need to take a long ass shower cause I felt dirty. So I put her in my bedroom and took a shower. I got out the shower to see her still asleep. So I tried to get dressed took off my towel and I turned around and saw that she was awoke and froze.
Omg! I heard her say under her breath with her eyes almost popping  out her head.
I put my towel back on. You like what you see, I smile at her.
Where is there to see, she said back.
I knew she wanted it.

Evan POV

I woke up because I heard foot step and I wasn't in my room.I examined the room not familiar.I see at the corner of my eye I see a person and I turned my head. Omg! I said under my breath. I think he heard me because he said You like what you see then smile at me.
What is there to see I said trying to play it off like it wasn't big.
And trust me JESUS it was.

Well sorry you had to see that, he said a little less happier an went in the bathroom.

It's ok no problem ,I said rolling my eyes still thinking about it.

Well I think I might go with friends today, getting he said through the door.

Hey question Ty, I said.

Yea, he responded.

How come I never met your friends, I questioned.

Idk I never really came around to it, he said walking out the bathroom.

Ok then maybe another day,she said getting up looking for what I guess her keys.
They are down stairs if your looking for your keys, I said.

Oh thanks,she said walking down stairs  taking them headed for the door.

Oh Ty, she stop and said.

Yup ,I said.

I had fun today and thank you,she said and with that she left.

I was kinda sad but Salem keep calling me yelling at me then apologize for it then yells and apologies over and over and I really want Evan.

So I lied and said I was hanging out with my friends.So I can break it off with Salem. Because I feel like I'm in another dimension when I'm with Evan. I think I might plan a little date for us and maybe ask her than.
I look over and see that Salem is calling so I answered.

-Conversation-
S: Hey babe
T: Sup Salem
S: Tyler you know I love you and I am sorry for yelling at you I was just upset
T: Salem I need to tell you something
S: Yea Babe
T: You and I been going out for a long time and
S: Tyler are you breaking with me OVER THE MOTHER FUCKING PHONE TYLER. OMG I TO THINK I WENT OUT WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
T:Salem calm down
S:KNOW WHAT I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU
T:Okay Salem fine
S:FUCK YOU TYLER THIS IS NOT OVER .AND WHAT EVER BITCH IT IS TELL HER I AM COMING FOR HER
T: BITCH IF YOU TOUCH HER OVER ANYTHING I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU .YOU FUCKING HEAR ME BITCH.
S:okay then( silently sobbing)
T:bye Salem
-Conversation End-