The 3rd Note

As America and England walked they kept getting the feeling of being watched more often. They didn't dare talk about it though. The creature didn't seem like it wanted to be found. After leaving the bathroom complex, the couple walked outside and found the oil tankers. "Well Alfred, since this is a game made in your country, where do you supposed all these notes are?" Arthur questioned. "Well , in the game theres ten different places they can all be in, but you need to collect eight in total. We've already visited two out the ten, these tankers are another place they can be hidden in." Alfred gulped. He knew that the more pages they collected, the more frequent they'd see Slenderman. He wasn't really sure whether this was all a joke or not, and he really didn't want to find out the hard way.

After a few minutes of searching, England called out to America. "I haven't found any on my share, have you?" "No, I don't think there's one here at all." America sighed. "Guess we'll have to keep searching." said England, as determined as ever.

After more walking the duo came across a large tunnel. "Arthur I think I see a note inside" "Well then let's go get it, you git." 'Can't Run' read the note. "Alfred don't look beside us, just run." England whispered. "Why shouldn't I lo-" When America turned around he saw a tall white figure. It had no facial features and wore a buisness suit. Needless to say, America shrieked like a little girl and booked it, dragging the briton with him. After they made sure they couldn't see it anymore they stopped to catch there breath. "Alfred.........what was that?" England questioned shakingly. "I think......that was slenderman." "Tell me the truth git, this is just some prank isn't it! I demand you take me home this instant!" "Arthur, I swear it isn't me this time..." The two starred worriedly at each other and knew that they'd have to find a way out of this mess.

-----------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE------------------------------------------------------

Oh god I'm so sorry this is late. I started writing this a week after i published the first chapter ,but I stopped writing it for a while because of my laziness. Then i completely forgot about it until now. I'm really sorry. QwQ I'll try to get you the next part quicker this time. Emmet promises.