6th grade pain

Well im in 6th grade now,never been bullied until now.I get called names and the rumors i dont even know how i they started i didnt do anything they could make rumors about!I just want to escape from the pain,i miss being happy!

My name is Brea,and i want to take the easy way out of life.Im scared of myself I wish I was still afraid to die,but im not.everyday after school i come home and lock my door take a razor blade and slice my wrist as i cry out for help,it is like nobody can here or see my cry for help.i always try to talk to my mom but she never listens.why does people hate me,what did i do?

I wish my mom would get me help so i can be happy again!she wonders why i dont talk to her,she never sees my cry out.i try so hard to keep my life together but its not working at all.All the times i told her i was upset she just said"oh you will be fine honey",but i wont she dont see my in my floor crying wishing my daddy would come home(he's a truck driver,i cant see him for two months)!I get teased everyday by my brother and his friend,she doesn't stop him.

I want to breake down everyday,i wish someone would care for once.just someone give me a little comfort once in a while!Im not asking for a lot,am i?Why do i like to watch my self bleed,i like the pain.It makes all my worries go away!

I only have one friend but she is more like a sister thats always here for me!HARLEY DEANN YOUN,she is the only reason im still breathing today.i have tried to give up and leave everyone in peace,i tried to be free but i looked at a picture of us two,i couldn't do it.i put the pills and rope Down and called her crying.i promised her i wont do it again.i cant stand to see her in pain!

~brea griffin~. Please vote and comment