Chapter 6

The week that my parents were home, seemed to go by too quickly and i didn't like it at all. I wanted my parents to stay longer, my mom's cooking to be there longer, and park. i didn't have to go to school to see Mr. Travis, but anything good always passed by too quickly and soon, i was alone with my brother of course, but it was like he wasn't even there anymore and i had to go back to reality with Mr. Travis and my problems.

I dragged my feet back to my first period and sat down glumly. Eric bounced over to me and sat next to me with a giant smile on his face.

"Stop being so happy, you're ruining my emo effect." I said, monotone.

"Sorry Kym, but i'm going to ask someone to be my girlfriend today in 6th period and i'm too excited." He replied.

Math class began and went by and i didn't want to go to my next period cause i knew that it would just pass by fast and i'd have to go see Mr. Travis so i did the one thing i usually always did. I skipped out on the rest of the school day and went to the park to hang out.

-----------------------------------------------

I parked my car and got out, locking it behind me and went over to the small brigde, closing my eyes and enjoying the smell of the air.

"Don't you have school?" A voice behind me said.

I figured that he was around my age the way his voice sounded. It wasn't too deep.

"Don't you?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"I do, but not today. I just moved to this town." he replied.

I opened my eyes and looked behind me and saw a guy who had dark eyes like Mr. Travis and his hair was slightly brown too, like Mr. Travis. He was also tall like Mr. Travis and was body built. I gasped and looked into the dark, dark eyes that i'd become so familar with and he gave me a goofy smirk.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." he said.

I hadn't realized that i was holding my breath until i wanted to answer him.

I took a deep breath and said "M-m-mr. Travis?"

"Actually it's Mr. Travin or you could just call me Allan." he replied, grinning.

 How much they looked alike although he was a younger form of him. I turned back around and closed my eyes again, trying to clear my thoughts. I needed to pace but i couldn't do that with him here.

"You know, it isn't nice to show your back without saying good-bye." he said.

"Good bye." I replied and walked down the bridge.

He caught my swinging arm and pulled me into his body and brought his soft lips down to mine just like Mr. Travis. He kissed me, but i couldn't bring myself to respond to his kiss. My thoughts were all on Mr. Travis, how his soft lips were so alike his and the way he gripped my arm when he pulled me into him was like Mr. Travis too. We pulled apart from the kiss, him huffing for air and me, still stunned at the mini-Mr. Travis. He gave me a light smile and i turned around and walked away.

"Bye!" he called after me.

I still didn't respond but instead i kept walking away and to my house. i felt someone following me so i turned around to see Allan standing there.

"Why are you following me?" I asked, tired.

"I'm not following you, i'm going home." He replied, as confused sounding as i felt.

"Whatever." I mumbled, walking back to my house.

He joined my side and i walked over to my house to see trucks, here and there next to my house.