Chapter Seventeen

Tyler's POV

The week has gone by surprisingly fast and Andi and I have to go back to school. Every day since the night I kissed her, we have been inseparable. I've been sneaking in her room every night, careful to not get caught by Tony, who's actually a great friend of mine now.

I hop on my motorcycle and look at the door. "Come on, princess, if you want to get there on time!" I shout to Antoinette who's grabbing her bag from the porch swing.

She rolls her eyes and sits on my bike, wrapping her arms around my waist. I feel myself smile and turn on the engine.

*********

I park my motorcycle in my usual spot and turn it off. Andi gets off and I do the same. I look at her; my first girlfriend. She eventually looks up from the ground. Her eyes snap to mine and she smiles.

I step closer to her and put my hand on her waist, pulling her closer to me. I crash my lips into hers and kiss her passionately.

She stops and I furrow my eyebrows, looking into her hazel green eyes. "What?" I ask.

She looks around. "People are staring."

I shrug. "Fuck them," I whisper. "I don't care if they stare. I love you and they can deal with it."

A smile spreads across her face and she plants a kiss on my cheek before turning around. I follow her and slip my hand in hers. We walk hand in hand and I look around, locking eyes with none other than Greyson.

********

I walk out of the school and stand in the corner where Jonah, Greyson, and I usually hang out. I light a cigarette and bring it to my lips. I inhale and exhale, watching as the smoke drifts away with the soft wind.

The door swings open and Greyson and Jonah appear. Greyson walks up to me and clenches his fists. I stare at him, unfazed. He doesn't deserve her anyways.

"How could you fucking do this?" he shouts.

"Do what?" I ask, taking another hit off the cigarette.

"You know I love her! How could you go behind my back?"

I laugh. "You don't deserve her, you narcissistic asshole."

"And you do? You aren't even capable of loving someone and you take the girl that your best friend loves!" he growls.

"Not capable of loving?" I ask with a glare, dropping the cigarette in a puddle. "I love her, Greyson. I loved her even when you were fucking dating her."

Jonah steps forward and separates us. I notice that we were only three inches apart; probably three seconds from ripping each other's throats out.

"Maybe you should've told me!" Greyson yells from behind Jonah.

"Maybe I'm not a home wrecker," I hiss.

"Guys, stop," Jonah says sternly. "You're letting a girl come between you."

"This girl is worth it," Greyson tells him, not taking his glare off me.

"Worth ruining your relationship with your best friend? Your brother?" Jonah says, turning to Greyson.

"I love her, and my so-called best friend took her from me," Greyson says quietly.

"Not my fault she loves me back," I tell him.

Greyson breathes in deep, and for the first time in years, I see tears flood his eyes.

"No she doesn't," he says, in complete denial.