**ONE**

Her POV:

Walking through the hallway has never been this nerve-wrecking. Maybe it's because I was not familiar with the surroundings or it's just the fact that I was being stared like a walking piece of candy here.

As I continued to walk, I could almost make out imaginary sweat droplets form at my forehead and drop at my face. Is this school really this tense?

Maybe I should just back out and never come back to this place. My eyes widen and a gasp left my mouth at that thought. No! I should never think that! You're doing this for her, Miracle! Her! I reminded my stupid mind and slapped myself to bring me back to my senses. At this rate, I can never do this if I keep thinking unnecessary, stupid thoughts.

As I quickened my pace, memories with her filled my mind. Us pulling pranks together, sharing our 'love life' problems, our sleepovers, our pains and joys.

Those were the good times. We were living our life peacefully until one day, he came. My mind suddenly saw red at the thought of him.

He first came like a ray of sunshine to her. Like a new light in her world. He gave her hope that she will be the princess she dreamt about and he will be her 'knight in shining armor'.

But you know what they say, the sun never stays up. It will be covered by clouds little by little, until, not a ray of light can be seen.

Then, he came as a drizzle of rain, gently falling down from the skies. At first it was still alright, but as time pass by, that 'little drizzle' becomes a storm. Wrecking havoc in our lives, breaking things and crushing them. And after the storm has passed and moved on to another, they leave us hanging in the cold air, broken and crushed.

They said that, 'After a storm, comes a rainbow'. Unfortunately for her, that 'rainbow' never came. She was left the same as before, never been fixed, and broken to the state that even her fragments cannot be picked.

I was pulled back from my train of thoughts when I heard a familiar, distant voice. Hiding behind a post, I raised my glasses up to my nose and peeked. I know, eavesdropping is bad, but still...

Glancing up, I went to see the owner of the voice. Oh, would you look at that, it's him. I peeked even further and noticed that he has 'companions'. That bastard. After what he did to her, he still has the nerve to fool around?

I have heard rumors before about him fooling around but I didn't believe it. Of course, I was a weak, idle girl at that time. Truth to be told, I still am. But I need to be strong. I will show him what she experienced and make him feel what she felt. Or, maybe worse than that.

Attempting to peek a little more, I leaned on the post. But then, a stupid trashcan got on the way and made a noise. The targets glanced around trying to finding the source of the sound. As for me, I picked up my bag, straightened my clothes and dashed off.

At that moment, my heart was racing with my feet and I was only thinking about one thing. I, Miracle Frances Rivera is going to break Gray Jameson's, the casanova's heart.