My Science Trip Goes Wrong

Today was the day my IBC class was going on a field trip to the science museum in Boston. When we got there we did the normal field trip procedure that Mr. Einstein came up with. I thought everything was going as planned when I saw the statue of Darwin, I could almost see the a ghostly figure of someone possessing Darwin's statue.

Then I hear a old and calm voice in my head say " You Calvin Marsh must go to STEAMA University where All children of the scientists are safe from Disorder Clan".

Then I feel down and suddenly everything went pitch black. I was in a room a very white one to say, on one wall was a bunch of weird looking plants, the center of the floor had green rectangle inside was a bunch of tree branches with a bird perched on one and the words Darwin 1809, and on the other wall was a bunch of bunks with kids the same age as I was.

Suddenly the dream shifted, I was in deep space out of nowhere 5 crystals appeared and each formed into 5 cloaked humans.

They said " Who are we the Five Forces Gravity, Electromagnetism, the Nuclear twins strong and weak, and Higgs.

Gravity wore a white cloak, Electromagnetism wore a yellow cloak, the Nuclear Twins wore matching black cloaks, and Higgs wore a blazer cloak.

Suddenly my friend Drake said" Hey are you okay what happened". "I think I had a blackout".