Rules / FAQ

These rules apply for all of the following challenges. If you're unsure about something, read through these rules and the FAQ before you ask, in case it has already been answered.

RULES

--> dedicate a chapter of your story to this account and/or credit me as the writer of the prompts
--> feel free to change the order of prompts unless otherwise stated
--> tag the story with the appropriate tag (mentioned in each challenge)
--> interpret the prompts however you wish

FAQ

Q: When's the deadline?
A: There is no deadline: these are challenges, not a competition. It's for fun.

Q: Are there prizes?
A: No, unless you count the satisfaction of writing!

Q: Will you read all of the stories?
A: Not necessarily. I will add all stories dedicated to the account to the 'diversification' reading list. If you notice that I haven't, please ensure that you have dedicated a chapter to the account so I can see it.

Q: Why haven't you read mine?
A: I hate to sound mean but obviously, not all stories will appeal to me and while I really, really appreciate every entry to the challenges, I won't necessarily be able to read all of them. These challenges are for you and your writing rather than me reading them.

Q: Can you send me the prompts?
A: All prompts can be found in the external link for the appropriate challenge.

Q: Do all the prompts have to be about the main character?
A: No! You can have the prompts about any character you wish, whether that's the MC or their sister, whoever you want. As long as you somehow incorporate the prompt then it doesn't matter!

Q: Does this have to be a novel?
A: Not at all, you can do this as a novel or as thirty separate short stories or one shots. I don't mind.

Got any other questions? Don't be afraid to ask!