Scene #1 - Old Lucky Items

Disclaimer - I do not own Kuroko no Basuke.

A/N - So I just felt like writing some random one-shots for the KnB casts and so here I am... XD The one-shots in this story are most likely going to be unrelated with eachother, unless I actually write two chapters for one scenario, so yep. I hope you guys enjoy it! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★☆In which Takao finds out what Midorima does with all of his old Lucky Items ☆★

Takao stared at the stack of papers in front of his eyes that was prone to tumble and fall anytime soon.

When he had learned about the amount of worksheets he was supposed to complete by the next dawn, he was awe-struck. He felt like a lightning bolt just struck onto him.

Tomorrow was the day of the final exam and he definitely regretted begging Midorima to be his last-minute tutor, because now that he knew what he was going to be forced to do, he would be willing to do anything to just gain himself the chance to run away from the green-head's grasp.

Although Midorima stated that he was only doing this for Takao's sake, not to mention that Takao was the one that begged him for it, Takao truly believed that the green-head had seriously gone way over the limit. Judging by the lazy smirk that was plastered on the green-head's face, Takao knew that Midorima was, with no doubt, secretly enjoying the sight of him working his butt off to complete the challenging worksheets.

And what kind of tutor was that genius shooter when he never actually taught him anything?! All Takao's teammate did was sit there like a statue, watching over him struggling to finish the stack of papers.

Takao was definitely planning on complaining soon.

"Shin-chan...help me with this problem..." Takao wailed as he slumped down onto the table, arms crossed on top of the desk and head planted down on top of his arms. Midorima scoffed as he merely shifted his glasses up with his index finger in an unfazed manner.

"Learn to rely on yourself more, Takao," Midorima stated as Takao frowned, lifting his head up to meet the green-head's cold stare. Takao pouted as he immediately returned to the stack of papers.

His concentration didn't even last five minutes.

"Shin-chan..."

"What?"

"...I need help-"

"Do it yourself."

"What kind of tutor are you if you're not even going to help explain something this trivial to me?!"

"If it's trivial like you said, then you should be able to do it yourself."

Oh this green-head was seriously grating on Takao's nerves.

Takao's eyebrows twitched as he suddenly slammed his hands onto the table in anger, accidentally knocking down the unstable structure of the stack of papers in the process. As the papers scattered onto the ground, Takao blinked as Midorima's eyebrows twitched instead. Takao gulped.

Oh he was so screwed.

"...Takao," Midorima slowly said, as traces of menace, anger, and venom were clearly detected in each and every syllable of his name.

"Uh, I'll clean this up, okay?" Takao suddenly blurted out as he laughed sheepishly before sprinting around the room, gathering all of the papers into a neat pile once more. After crawling, cleaning, and inspecting for two minutes, he managed to collect all of the scattered papers that were previously dirtying the floors into a stack on top of the working desk once more.