First day

Malaysia pov.

" There's something in this liquor "The air is getting thicker"

I woke up to my alarm clock playing liquor by Chris brown. I love that man , he can sing Fa me any day . But anyway , today is the first day of highschool. Ik I should be excited but highschool for me ain't nothin but drama ,lies,haters and confusion. Last year , I got into this argument with this girl named Cassandra and her crew. She claimed that I was tryna get with her man, like um I can't help that dudes be all over me. I really hope I don't see her today.

I text jas and tell her to meet me halfway to our bus stop. She answers with a plain ok. That girl kills me sometimes. I go in the bathroom and do my hygeine stuff. I flat ironed my hair last night so all I gotta do is unwrap it. I put on my white bucket hat, my hot pink crop top , a pair of white skinnies and my black and hot pink jordans with hot pink shoe laces. After I'm done I have about 10 mins, so I snap a couple pictures for the gram. I posted the best one and captioned it " watch yo nigga, cuz ya girl is back and better than ever". Within seconds I had 50 likes.

I grabbed a apple and my house key and left the house. I walked to the green electric box , which is where I'm supposed to be meeting jas. I see her finally coming my way.

Mr: Hey ugly. I waved at her.

Jas: Ur the ugly one fool.

Me: Whatever.

I notice we were matching , just different colors and her hair was naturally curly today.

Me: I see yo ugly ahh tryna look like me.

Jas: Haha ur real funny. I had my ishh on first.

Me: Whatever. You know....

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see the thing I never wanted to ever see again.

Who do you think it is? I know its kinda bad but I haven't wrote in awhile. Comments and feedback would be nice. And maybe u could throw in a vote.