Chapter 5

---------------------AUTHOR NOTE----------------------

Hey guys, I am now writing anoither story, "Falling For...who?" It is COMPLETLEY different from this story. I really love it, much more than this one. To maake sure i put 100% into it im ending it on only the 5th chpt. I hope you guys dont mind! I just dont feel a connection with this. I hope you understand!

xxxx, Grace

"What are you doing Luke?" This first man said to the other.

"The girl was squirming so I tightened her rope."

He gave me a look telling me to not say anything.

"Oh, nice job. We have a problem. I've been updated that the police have found some evidence. They found a strand of hair. They're doing test roght now."

"So, ehat are we going to do?" Luke asked.

"I know I don't wanna spend the rest of my life in prison. I'd rather die than that. So, were going to kill ourselves, and hide the girl.

Hide me?

Oh my gosh.

If Luke didn't ask soon he will be dead, and I igth from blood loss.

"But, I have a family."

"Listen ,when you came into the buisness I told you family comes second." The first man had no sorrow in his voice.

"I don't think that's gonna work."

Before the first man had anything to do, Luke pulled out his gun and shot him.

He was dead.

"Cut me free now!"

He used the knife to cut the rope from aroung my legs and arms.

"That doesn't look too good." He said pointing to my arms where the rope had been.

"It was digging so hard."

I didn't expect atear to fall out from Luke's eye when I said that.

"This is all my fault. I could've called the cops. I could've turned us in. You wouldn't be hurt! I hurt kids! I',m a monster."

I couldn't believe I was saying this considering he stolse me too.

"You were just concerned for the saftey of your family. I would be too. Lets just get the cops and get me homne plkease." I begged.

"You've gone through enough for three days."

I stood up as we arrived at the police station.

------------------------------------------------------

Yay! its the end. I know it was kinda boring but whatever!

Please read my other story :)