Male Golden freddy × Springtrap (Smut))

{{{{SPriNGtrAP's pOV}}}}

It was 2:45 am and I was just about to kill the guard when a rush of golden fur jump at me and then everything went black.

   When It seemed like forever, my eyelids dragged open. But what I saw made me wish I was dead- Goldie, known to humans as Golden Freddy was rocking his load into the security guard. When he turned his head around, his gaping black eyes piercing whatever soul I had. He slowly stood up, his member slowly sliding out of the moaning human. She dropped down after a few inches of Goldie's slow member sliding out of her. He jumped upon me and ripped all of my clothes off.

  "Get on your hands and knees." He growled at me.

As I did so he leaped on me with both of our clothes ripped off and slammed his member into me. I wailed in pain and begged him to stop.
"P-plea-se g-go slower..." I was moaning in pain at this point in time.

"Say my name," He demanded me.

"G-goldie..."

  "LOUDER!!"

"G-GOLDIE!"

"LOUDER!!!"

"G-GOLDIE GO SLOWER!!!"

Surprisingly he did, And soon he went to a more pleasurable beat until I was moaning in pleasure. As for the guard? Goldie killed her. I rocked my hips to get a better position with him in me. He seemed to be moaning too. "G-goldie, baby I think I'm about to-" I released a large load and he lapped the access cum.

He laid panting beside me, cuddling into my fur. "I love you, goldie..." I whispered.  "I love you too.." Goldie kissed me before he disappeared into the shadows of the night.

- sorry its short but I tried to put it up asap.-