Playing truth or dare is hard.

We were in my backyard playing truth or dare. "Ok Skylar truth or dare?" Macy said. "Umm" I couldn't pick truth because I always pick truth. I thought. "Dare." "I dare you to go into the woods." We all gasped. I gave her a are you sure look. "What?" She said. "Macy were never suppose to go into the woods." DJ said. "Yeah DJ's right....I think."Marisa said. I sighed in relief hopping Macy would give in. "So? That doesn't matter." Macy shot back. "My parents said not to go into the woods." I said firmly. "So when parents say they don't want you to go somewhere there meaning something else." Macy said. "I don't think -" Marisa started to say. "Oh come on! What's the worst that could happen?" DJ said cutting off Marisa. "We'll for starters I could get grounded, never be able to leave the house, never be able to do anything ever again and-" I started to say. "That's not so bad." Lola said.  "Easy for you to say you don't have to do it." I said with my arms crossed. "Please for me it's a dare you have to do it." Macy pleaded." Ok fine. But if I don't come back I'm blaming you." I said pointing my finger at her." Ok, ok." Macy said holding her hands up like if your caught  by the police.