meeting families

I woke up to my phone playing die young and quickly turned it off today was the day I met clawds parents and clawd met my dad. I tried to shake off these nerves but it just hit me harder I went to the bathroom and showered I spent an half an hour to fix my hair and put on a white shirt. ,pink vest ,and black jeans
clawds car pulled up my drive way and my heart was racing,  I ran down the stairs to greet my dad , he and my uncle sat  around the table reading the paper a soft knock was heard from the door and I was shaking. I walked uptown the door and brought clawd in , he waited in the hall while I spoke to my dad I made him swear not to embrass me and he just looked up and rolled his eyes I brought clawd in and I heard a cup drop,  my father stood tall and walked to us he stared at clawd and put out his hand I sighed with relief and watched them talk about football strategys. clawd stood thanked my dad and we both exited the door. we pulled up in the woods where we found a hidden road that lead up to a large house he stopped in front of the drive way and I stared with awe. his house was Large and beautiful,  he opened the door where two adults stood both beautifully amazing the woman walked to me with an open hug. her husband standing behind her with a smile , she said  her name was Harriet and her husband was Clawrk ,  I thanked them both and entered their large living room. I saw howleen slide down the stairs putting me into a tight hug behind her was rocks giving a sly smile. clawdeen and Don were no where to be found but I never said a word I met a few of clawds younger siblings and felt relieved to be treated nicely,  clawd stood by my side and showed me a tour of there home. we walked into his room. where his wall was covered with trophys and cases full of CD's. he walked to his radio and started to play Debussy. he walked towards me reaching out his hand for a dance. I turned away and blushed. but turned to face him and came out clean..

Dracularura: I don't dance

clawd : I don't believe that

Dracularura:  I'm serious I don't dance

clawd:  then let me lead

we danced to the rhythm of the music until we triped and fell on each other we started laughing our heads off until a knock had interrupted us,  we both stood up still laughing till howleen and rocks barge in with big smilies on their face,

howleen:  hey you two love bats what's going on here. ?

clawd:  nothing that concerns you sis

rocks:  deenie said full moon tonight and Don wants to play ball
you in?

clawd: sure,  Laura you want to come ?

Dracularura:  uh okay

howleen: great see you on the field. 

they both turned to leave And I looked at clawd he kept a sly grin on his face that made me blush, he held my hand and lead me out