Chapter 9

Oliver shoved me against the wall, unexpectedly, and I recovered quickly. I ran outside so that no one would get hurt. Oliver came outside fast while Bella was trying to keep him back. I'm guessing he wants to fight because I punched him at the hospital. As he stopped, still being held by Bella, everyone that was in Tori's Tangy Wings, rushed out, forming a circle. This fight was meant to happen, me and Oliver was destined to fight. Of course, being tiny compared to Oliver, everyone expected Oliver to win. But I thought otherwise. Tank, C'T, and Duffy were all rooting for me, even if I had treated them bad lately, they were friends. Oliver thought he was the big man, so he started taunting.

"What's wrong little man? Scared of a fight with me? Am I too much for you to handle?"
-Oliver [taunting with a smile on his face]

No one even seen Oliver fight, it was the meet fact that he had muscles. I didn't care what he had. All I knew was that he was getting on my nerves. Oliver started looking at the crowd as the kept screaming and chanting his name. As he was turnt around, I started walking towards him. The crowd started to look confused but I had my eyes closed, strutting towards the muscled man. I gently tapped his shoulder to turn around and asked,

"Are we were going to do anything, because I have places to go?" -Cloozie [annoyed that he was wasting my time]

"Fine then!" -Oliver [swinging a punch towards me]

As I didn't really have a lot of time on my hands, I dodged the punch and swung at Oliver's jaw. As my fist landed, Oliver's jaw and my hand cracked. Oliver flew back a little and I walked back some, holding my throbbing hand. Oliver got back up and ran towards me. The pain was hurting so bad, I didn't realize he was running for me, so he slammed me against the wall. I felt my bones cracking and I saw Oliver's jaw throbbing as well. My body was hurting all over, so all I could do was stay planted on the wall, as he started to turn away, I dropped from the wall. The whole crowd was silent as they witnessed murder. As I started walking, Reecy was stopping by and saw what was going on. He ran in to help me but I shook my head 'no'. He stopped in his tracks but Oliver was bored, so he took Reecy by the neck and slammed him into the ground. Bella was just experiencing how strong but also insane her boyfriend was and had mixed feelings. As I saw Reecy take a blow for me, my mind went blank. 'He could have killed Reecy. No. No. No more death. Amber was enough. I'm not losing Reecy too.'
I got back up quickly, but my appearance changed. My eyes were all white. No one realized but Tank. I looked like I was fighting for blood. No one even saw me move, and kick Oliver across the face. In mid air, my fist punched him across the face, I the opposite direction, and then I appeared below him. I uppercut him as hard as I could, then decided it was over. My eyes returned to normal, as I picked up Reecy, to bring him inside. Only Tank, C'T and Duffy followed me in. Of course, Tori called the hospital to send an ambulance for me and Reecy, being the kind one she is. Ava and Keegan both had a scared look on their face, but I didn't noticed as I couldn't take my eyes off of my brother. He was knocked out, and smiling as he was glad he did all he can for his little brother. Once the ambulance came, we made it to the hospital. I had several cracked bones and my eyes changed colors. I had green eyes instead of brown. No one knew what caused it but I didn't care anymore. All I wanna to know was what happened to Reecy. Turns out he only had to wear a neck brace. If I didn't stop Oliver, he could have actually killed Reecy. I thanked the doctor as me and Reecy left, both of us in casts with crutches.

As we returned home, the whole gang was at the house, talking to Aunt Candace, who was preparing for her treatment the next day. Reecy stayed down and asked for the story, but I had a pretty long day and decided to head upstairs.

As I was upstairs, I turned on the TV, to discover the fight on there as well. I turned off the TV and went to sleep, only to have dreams about what happened, but in the dream, it was actually peaceful and quiet.