Chapter 16

There has been a few changes to chapter 15 if you want to reread that

Riker POV

I could swear I heard footsteps come down the stairs and then run back up but I didn't care I was with my amazing girlfriend, we haven't been together that long but I would give up anything for her, I picked up my keys and dropped Lauren off back at her place we said our goodbyes and I was on my way home again, something was bothering me and I couldn't shake off the feeling, I know what I said was horrible but it's not like I meant it and besides Riley didn't hear me, I just really want to be with Lauren she's popular everything I want, I know family comes first and blah blah blah but she makes me happy.

I pulled in the driveway and as I opened the door I heard a lot of commotion I ran upstairs to see. The first thing that I saw was Ross and Ryland busy with Rileys Arm, without thinking straight I screamed, "Riley what the hell, why would you do this?"

Everyone cleared out to give myself and Riley space, why I'm not sure probably because they know I used to self harm as well but that's not important right now

I wasn't expecting it but she lashed out back at me "How the hell can you stand there and pretend not to know why!" You wish I wasn't here anymore, I'm fat,  my scars," shouldn't you be with your oh so perfect girlfriend instead of your emo sister I'm sorry I mean adopted because I'm just not good enough am I?" I heard her whisper the last part, her voice breaking

I just stood there shocked, I did this, I did this to my little sister and for what? A girl that I know deep down might actually feel nothing for me, when Riley opened herself up and gave me her trust and I broke that for a popular bimbo? I couldn't take it I just broke down silently I didn't say a word all of these things running through my mind. I slid down the wall with my knees up against my chest, how did I mess up so badly, how could I have done this I was supposed to protect her but I hurt her to the point that she's hurting herself because me I didn't want to believe it but it was true this was happening I did this I can't believe I don't want to believe it.

Riley POV

Riker looked like he was about to pass out as much as I was hurt and upset I hated seeing him like this even if it wasn't necessarily my fault. My moved closer to him and we just held each other, eventually he spoke up.
"Riley I don't know how to say this so that you know how truly sorry I am I love and care about you, are good enough you're not fat and your scars they are battle scars, of a battle that you're winning". "I was so stupid I still don't want to believe that i did what I did to you because I wanted Lauren to see me differently and I hurt you". "I never want to hurt you not now not ever this should have never have happened, Most importantly you are not my adopted sister, you Riley Lynch are my sister and I love you". " I'm going to help you fight this battle and we're going to get through this together I promise I just want to see you smile, We got each other we're going to be okay".
-----'--------------

A/N

So guys this chapter was wrote by Paula_Ross  she is amazing! Everyone go and follow her!

So to keep this book going she is going to help me Co write it

So thank you! Paula_Ross

There has been a few changes to chapter 15 if you want to read it again

Sophie x