Chapter 1

After.

"How are you doing Zayn? " Lisa asked while looking at Zayn without showing any sympathy because she knows that will blow zayn off. Lisa is zayn's therapist but zayn was more than just a patient to her . She just knew him abit more than she suppose to. Zayn still hasnt removed his gaze from the painting on the wall , it was just a messy dull painting that apparently has an artistic value . Just like the painting , zayn was also dull and messy  but girls still wanted him because he was just that handsome but to him those girls that would just do anything to get his attention mean nothing to him. All that ever mattered to him was his love. His love Gia.

"Zayn its not easy . I know its not . It never is but you shouldnt keep it forever and not talk about it. You not talking , stopping everything you do doesnt make the world stop too. The whole world has to keep moving on and so do you . You have to , its the only way to live. Even if you just dont have the strength to do anything. You know she wouldnt want to see like this too" Immediately after that last sentence left her mouth he looked straight up to her, glaring at her . Lisa knew it would only add salt to the wound by mentioning her but its the truth. She wouldnt like this view of him. It was painful for Lisa to see him like this let alone Gia.

" Im leaving " He finally spoken after one hour of just staring at the walls and ignoring or maybe listening to Lisa's multiple reasons why Zayn shouldnt keep his feelings to himself and that he should share or maybe write it out.

"But -"

"I am leaving. Please. Im tired Lisa. Very tired" He stood up making his way to the door as fast as he can without looking at her. He reached for the knob to twist but stopped. He was suprised Lisa didnt say anything to stop him. He turned around to see Lisa still sitting on the chair with her elbows on her knees and head in her palms . He know she is frustrated and tired too. He has been going for therapy for almost 6 months and nothing has progressed. He felt bad . He really did but he just didnt want to care cause he has nothing in him to feel anymore for someone else . He was almost like a body that has no soul in him.

" You know its not your fault . Its mine. Its my problem not yours. Dont get too worked up by my problems . I know you are doing this for Gia but please you should stop. You and I both know nothing can make me better other than her. So stop. " He immediately left and closed the door behind him after he said those words. Lisa shut her eyes tightly. Letting those words go through her head once again. She missed her best friend and she would do anything to help her even if it is to make Zayn better . She would do all of it for Gia. She still wasnt going to give up.

"I wont let you down Gia. I promise. "

Soooo omg this is my first time. I will accept any critisism. This is my own writing so if my story has the same beginning or as the stry goes on it happens to have the same plot it is definitely a coincidence because this is a true story. Not all of it . Partially. I will tell you as time goes on. I hope you love it and sorry for any grammar errors because english is my second language. Thank you and love you all. ❤️❤️❤️