Chapter 4- Brave(r) Hayley

I walked out of the room and Caleb was there. He was talking to mommy and Liv was in the kitchen eating chocolate bars. "Oh, Hay" mommy said. "I meant to ask you something"
Here we go.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Your okay managing your account all on your own? I can help you like Caleb and Annie" she said.
Caleb and Annie need mommys help managing? They STILL can't read their own comments? I thought.
"Nope, I'm good" I said, and started to go eat chocolate bars with Liv.
In case your wondering, I wanted to show Caleb and Annie I was a responsible teenager and i could handle things on my own. Wait, then I remembered.
"Mommy, Where's Mady?"
"OMG , HayHay I don't know!" Mommy said. I was getting nervous. Mady was 15, she was responsible. She could handle things on her own, right? RIGHT?
Mommy was freaking out when Annie came out from the bathroom. I heard Annie say, "Mom, my car keys are gone! I left them right on this counter" Caleb was getting the phone so we could try to call Mady. I dialed her number. I knew it by heart because if my phone was dead I would call her from the house phone. I put the phone to my ear and heard ringing.
((((H-Hayley. M-Mady))))
M-Hayley?
H- Mady!! Where are you?
M- I went downstairs!! Liv asked me to go into Annie's car and get her phone!
H- Oh. Well now I feel stupid. Annie even said her keys were missing. Hurry up. Bye
M- Bye Hay
"She went to go get Liv's phone from Annie's car" I say. Liv was still in the kitchen. She was eating cookies now. "Liv why don't you eat the rug while your at it. This is why you can't mix Liv and sweets, Annie. I tried to tell you." Caleb said. I started to fear she would be eating the walls next.
"Good job, Hayley" I heard everyone say to me.
The door opened and Madison was there. "Here's your phone, Liv."
"Thanks!" She shouted.
"Mady!" I hugged her. "Thank goodness"
She looked at me "I didn't think you'd get scared. I was gone for five minutes"
"You could've told someone first"
"Good thing Hayley was here" mommy says.
My phone goes off
Dork. Guys I think she's infected. Better get away😷she's got decoolness disease.

"Everything okay?" Annie asked,
"I'm fine"

My worst mistake.