when we first met

Michael

Damn,she's hot...voluptuous curves, a sexy shape, medium sized breasts with a cute ass and curly black hair. She was of mixed descent. Perfect. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen.

The whole crowd watched her as she claimed the dance floor. We were all being very much entertained.

God

Amazing

Simply ah-maz-ing

I watched curiously as she approached me.

''You know...it would have been more impressive if you said hi instead of staring at me the whole time, and discussing me with your friend'' she said in a soft voice.

'' I...it's not like that. I was terribly amused by the way you made your hips move to the-'' she cut me off by placing her index on my lips..

''shh..dance with me.'' she whispered

Me? why would she choose me? Maybe she was a little tipsy, I dont know. Well, I mean... I was the most handsome and popular guy in the building after all I was the devil.

I was so uncontrollably lost in her cute brown eyes, they were unlike any other. Believe me, I had no idea when she pulled me to the dance floor.

It was so sweet to see how we danced to the sensational music, how we danced our asses off. There was Something about her, I felt happy in her presence.

Just before we stopped dancing, she told me she had to go as she stepped off. I pulled her back gently. ''Could I at least have your phone number?'' She gave it to me quickly and slipped out of my hands in a drifty.

The fuck?? How was I supposed to save her number without knowing her name? Just then I glimpsed her but before I could react she was already somewhat lost in the crowd.

It was so heartbreaking as to how she had left me.

Bitter.. Bittersweet.. So bitter

It all reminded me of a story.

She was Cinderella and I- I was the guy who had finally found the girl in my dreams. I was her prince and she had no clue whatsoever. I knew right then that she had to be mine.

''I sure hope to see her again'' I thought.

Am definitely calling her tonight. No she'll think am a stalker. Or maybe that am just interested in her perhaps. You loser, since when dou you even think like that about chicks? You're gonna ruin your reputation.

Just then I realised I had no reason for being at the party. It was nothing with her.

I walked hastily out the opened doors, got in my car and drove away slowly. The trees whooshing, the wind blowing. It made me feel empty for some reason.