the follower

I ran through the darkness and went to the alleys. I thought someone was following me. I couldn't take it anymore. I started scratching my neck and the cut started bleeding a lot. I sure as hell didn't give a damn.

Time Skip

I had returned and found my room annoying. Everything was perfectly in place since I haven't touched it. I looked in the mirror and hated everything. I punched the mirror and it exploded into pieces. I flung things across the room and the only thing that wasn't messed up was my laptop. I sat in the middle of the floor smiling like crazy.(like the picture above.) I kept scratching my neck with my nails and smiled. I liked this feeling. I heard someone knocking on the door. I had locked it and stabbed knives into it.

"Who's there?!" I said.

"Hi. This is me Melandra Kasaki. Are you alright?" She asked.

"Go away." I told her.

I heard footsteps and went back to cutting my neck. Then another knock disturbed me.

"Go away!" I snapped.

The door busted down and I held a knife.

It was some strange kid with grey hair and purple eyes. I held the knife to the person's neck. My glared at the boy.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? What's your purpose?" I snarled.

He grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed but he didn't let go.

He took me to headmaster's office and I glared.

Let's see what's in store for me.