Chapter 2

Few months later.

Sarah

It's been amazing having a life. I've joined quidditch, that's fun and all but in a few days we're having an event for the Goblet of Fire. I got a lecture from my father that I'm not allowed to participate and blah blah blah..

Few days later

Everyone was gathered in the dining hall. Waiting to get to see who plays in the Goblet of Fire. So far three people have been picked. it's all done I guess.

All of a sudden two names flew out of the cup. My father caught then and by his face he was worried and pissed.

"Harry Potter and Sarah Dumbledore..." my father said

"Oh shit I'm dead..IT WASN'T ME!!" I screamed running out.

My father followed behind me.

Harry

Who's was that girl...Sarah Dumbledore..wait Dumbledore she's must be his great grand daughter or something...she was beautiful..

Bea

Oh shit Sarah's dead..but omg how Dumbledore ran after her!! lol wooh that was funny stuff right there.

I looked over a Ron, who looked at me and smiled.

" So is Sarah Dumbledore daughter or something Bea?" Ron asked

"Of course not Ron!! There's no way she could be his daughter don't think such dumb thing" Hermione yelled at Ron.

" Actually she is his daughter..and I'm Snape's daughter to.."

"Bloody hell, I'm sorry you have him as a dad Bea. He's scary.."

"Eh he's not to bad Ron."

"To me he's scary..oh umm Bea can I talk to you alone..please" as Ron looks away blushing.

"Sure lets go" I smiled and followed him out of the dining hall.

"What is i-"

Ron

Before she could say anything else. I kissed her then pulled away.

"BEAIREALLYLIKEYOUPLEASEBEMYGIRLFRIEND?!"

She just stared at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers and smiled.

Bea

"Yes!!!" I hugged him.

Omg he just asked me to be his ahh!! I thought. I can't wait to tell Sarah hehe.

I just kept smiling at Ron and he kept smiling back while holding me.