Imperfection is also blessing

Once upon a time, there was a village long away from a running stream, where were many people lived,one of them there was a lady, she had two pots for carrying water from stream to her house daily, one pot had cracked inside , this pot dilevered half of its volume water where as second pot was perfect and accurate, deliverd full portion of water when reached to her home after a long journy , each pot hung by a pole which she carried across her neck, for two years it was continued, the lady come to her home with full and half filled water pots.
No doubt one pot proud of its accomplishment whereas other poor pot ashamed of its imperfections and miserable condition because it carried half of its volume , whereas it had been built to deliver full portion of water.
One day cracked pot said to lady, I'm ashamed of myself because of crack, I delivered half task when you reached at home, the lady smiled and said I know that,
"Did you notice ,there are flowers and vegetables on your side of path but not the other's pot side ! "
I have always known your flaw, therefore I planted vegetables and flowers seeds on your side, every day during journey, you give water them.
I have been able to pick these flowers to decorate the table and use vegetables to feed, for two years. This was done because of your flaw, everyone has its own unique flaws and cracks , which make life rewarding and interesting, you've just got to each person what ther are? And what's a goodness inside them ..,

To all my crackpot friends, to have a impressive future and remember to smell the flowers on your side.......